• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterSpout config suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecKteviL

I encountered a problem changing the config of some moves as WaterSpout and WaterBubble.
Then I thought "Well, ok, I gotta use WaterBubble with a big radius"
What happens is that when I try to change the config of any move, when I open the GUI, he upload the default config and I cannot change it.
Then I ask the PK staff if he can set WaterSpout BlockSpiral as default.
-Neck

Last edited:
There should be a new rule or a disclaimer in important post where custom upload's to the plugin request shouldn't be requested here, but to its own thread or creator in a pm. Especially, when you are posting this in a section where "non-related plugin request but to the website, forum ect. should be in".

By the way, I don't understand what you are here actually asking him or them to do?

NecKteviL

There should be a new rule or a disclaimer in important post where custom upload's to the plugin request shouldn't be requested here, but to its own thread or creator in a pm.

By the way, I don't understand what you are here actually asking him to do?
Jed told me to write this on the suggestion bit.
I'm askng him to set WaterSpout BlockSpiral as default

Well then, I don't see how''s that have anything to do with JedCore. The Animation exists in the original plugin, without installing his plugin. Unless there's a good reason, I see this title misleading.

jedk1

Jed told me to write this on the suggestion bit.
I'm askng him to set WaterSpout BlockSpiral as default
No, what i said was, to suggest that the blockspiral option be true by default. I didnt say make it a jedcore suggestion.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
There should be a new rule or a disclaimer in important post where custom upload's to the plugin request shouldn't be requested here, but to its own thread or creator in a pm. Especially, when you are posting this in a section where "non-related plugin request but to the website, forum ect. should be in".

By the way, I don't understand what you are here actually asking him or them to do?
Please check your facts, that's already a thing.

Not that hard.

This is on all side plugins/custom abilities
That's my point. It should be in the "how to make a suggestion" page, since nowadays players can't different custom from official one's, by either forgetting because a lot of these are being created and download, or they just don't know. Putting that message in this forum section would be make it more notifying than before. People don't take time to search the whole inch of these page, when they are new here and just came here with the intention to share their idea with others in contributing with the plugin, like how the rest of we do.

jedk1

That's my point. It should be in the "how to make a suggestion" page, since nowadays players can't different custom from official one's, by either forgetting because a lot of these are being created and download, or they just don't know. Putting that message in this forum section would be make it more notifying than before. People don't take time to search the whole inch of these page, when they are new here and just came here with the intention to share their idea with others in contributing with the plugin, like how the rest of we do.
Nearly all custom abilities and addons state that they are custom when doing /bending help <ability>. Jedcore makes it very clear its an addon, and if the server is using my Bending Menu, then that also adds a prefix in the item description that its an addon.

Loony

This becomes confusing because you didn't focus on the suggestion.

Looking into the config suggestion to make it default, as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.