• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterSmash

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
WaterSmash: a big wave of water is worked into a short momentum and smashed into your oponant used by katara in the old katacombs of basingsei against azula

1. the user would crouch to get a water source, then left click several times to build momentum

2. the user would then run forrwards and left click on the oponant to send a huge wave of water crashing into their them causing high damage and knockback if used like a stream.

watersmash.gif

Cooldown: 2500
Range: 15
damage: up to 6 hearts
knockback: 2

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I understand this to be a giant torrent where you punch more..
are you just going to refer all other moves back to the originaly source.... how do you think waterbenders develop their bending if not from taking other moves and converting them........... Wateris the element of change so please change your attitude before commenting on something you know nothing about

just because earthblast and earthsmash moves blocks does that make them the same move? no. so if you please, stop commenting on my threads lol

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
are you just going to refer all other moves back to the originaly source.... how do you think waterbenders develop their bending if not from taking other moves and converting them........... Wateris the element of change so please change your attitude before commenting on something you know nothing about

just because earthblast and earthsmash moves blocks does that make them the same move? no. so if you please, stop commenting on my threads lol
If they are going to have essentially the same function, why would you need another one? I refer to moves we already have because if we have them and they do the same thing, why do we need more?

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
This is extremely similar to torrent, it would be cool if it added onto it, it would just be torrent but when u do water whip you can tap many times and the wave could grow maybe?

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I really hope that they STOP comparing moves suggested to moves that already exist, especially with Water. As said before, Water is the Element of change. I want to show you why is this this-move-already-exists theory wrong:

Let's go to Water Moves!
What you do with Torrent (click) can be done with Water Manipulation;
What you do with Torrent (release shift) can be done with Surge;
What you do with OctopusForm can already be done with Torrent (holding shift);
What you do with IceBlast can already be done with IceSpike (click);

Let's go to Fire Moves!
What you do with WallOfFire can already be done with FireShield (click);
What you do with FireBlast can already be done with FireBurst (click);

Want me to continue?

There are different moves for each Bending Art and Chi-blocking Art so variety is added. New functions, new visuals. This is an awesome part of having different but similar moves. We can create our own style.

If you are going to rip off this move using this argument, oh, you better rip off also ALL of the moves that are in my TINY list of moves that share functions with OTHER moves.

If we burn...
YOU BURN WITH US.

João

Verified Member
I like this move but for up to 6 hearts, just 2,5 seconds i think it isn't enough. I would or reduce the damage a little or increase the cooldown. And the animation has to be a little bigger than torrent but not too big because of the full moon factor. It would transform it in a laggy wave. Apart from this i think it would give na awesome ability :p

HydroMan

Verified Member
WaterSmash: a big wave of water is worked into a short momentum and smashed into your oponant used by katara in the old katacombs of basingsei against azula

1. the user would crouch to get a water source, then left click several times to build momentum

2. the user would then run forrwards and left click on the oponant to send a huge wave of water crashing into their them causing high damage and knockback if used like a stream.

View attachment 1035

Cooldown: 2500
Range: 15
damage: up to 6 hearts
knockback: 2
this reminds be like the torrent snake where youmove cursor there it follows ,just you use surge wave instead. I love it :3

V

Vidcom

This basically seems like a Torrent/Surge/spam mashup, so it is denied

Status
Not open for further replies.