• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Watermanipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
Move: Watermanipulation
Element: Water

This is an add on to Watermanipulation.

What it does:

When you click on a water source a 3 half blocks of water will follow you by your side where ever you go. When you hold shift the 3 half blocks of water will go infront of you to create a 1.5 shield protecting you from moves that don't go through water. When you let go of shift he water will go back to your side.

You have two options to launch it to hit a entity:

Blast: Click to launch the stream of water and it will do 1.5 hearts. This is very redirectable and its distance is 16 blocks.

Boomerang: Shift and click to launch a projectile that will look like a boomerang that is 3 half blocks. This will do 1 hearts and is not redirectable. BUT it does come back to you after either it hits something or goes it's max distance (10 blocks). You have to be still holding shift for it to come back to you and when it does click again to launch the projectile one more time that does 1 hearts.

Water needs more attack moves and I think this is perfect for that problem.

Green

Verified Member
Nick don't even go there you made a move that LITERALLY had the same name as a move that I made, and the same idea.... So unless you really want to go there don't.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Ok I should have credited you but mine was not a multiability plus it had different functions. My bad technically you just updated your idea

Green

Verified Member
Lol I totally forgot about this and I didn't know this was mine at first and I was like "Hey cool someone brought an old post back!! Let me see what it is!" Lol it's mine xD

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Boomerang: so infinite use? The Technique doesn't sound waterbending-ish of h dow I envision. Blast: watermanipulation with a different damage and distance value. Other: lame excuse to not use surge?

Status
Not open for further replies.