• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Watermanipulation needs a fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
Loony got wiped clean after attempting to fight any original bender from TLA, so I'm not really going to take your word for it.

I'll get to the video when I have time, because you did change watermanip.
Whennnn? I don't remember this. Because for one, I'm an original TLA bender myself.

Sketz

Verified Member
Whennnn? I don't remember this. Because for one, I'm an original TLA bender myself.
Never seen you as a TLA player before. So I doubt your really a tla bender. Unless of course I wasn't there at the time. Or you're not talking about the tla server. or just being smart~
1) We haven't changed ANYTHING
Okay, I know that I can probably get annoying when coming across these post, but I just love this topic <3.
However, I hate lying. I also hate saying this over again, but it just ends up pushing me to it.
Manipulation has been changed in the code. Even the very first core version of ProjectKorra was different by a little.
Like, come on .-.

DanBall

Verified Member
I agree, great suggestion. EarthBlast can be controlled better than WaterManipulation. WaterMnaipulation must be changed!

Sketz

Verified Member
I agree, great suggestion. EarthBlast can be controlled better than WaterManipulation. WaterMnaipulation must be changed!
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loony

Verified Member
Never seen you as a TLA player before. So I doubt your really a tla bender. Unless of course I wasn't there at the time. Or you're not talking about the tla server. or just being smart~
I'm talking about the plugin, not the TLA server.

I couldn't replicate the water manipulation requiring you to click twice in order to change direction for a while. After doing some tests, you don't need to click twice to change direction there's a period of time in which watermanipulation is fired where you can't change the direction, probably about half a second to a second.

Sketz

Verified Member
I'm talking about the plugin, not the TLA server.

I couldn't replicate the water manipulation requiring you to click twice in order to change direction for a while. After doing some tests, you don't need to click twice to change direction there's a period of time in which watermanipulation is fired where you can't change the direction, probably about half a second to a second.
I know most of this. I was just stating that it has been changed. Where some of you say you haven't changed it. It just gets irritating to me.

Sketz

Verified Member
there's a period of time in which watermanipulation is fired where you can't change the direction, probably about half a second to a second.
I believe that's the cooldown ProjectKorra added to watermanipulation.

Loony

Verified Member
I've tested this and have gotten results. I said I believe. I wasn't sure.
Please explain how it's not, though. I know the cooldown in watermanipulation affects watermanipulation.
The cooldown stops you firing water manipulation altogether until the cooldown is finished. The issue currently is that you can't redirect watermanipulaion

Sketz

Verified Member
The cooldown stops you firing water manipulation altogether until the cooldown is finished. The issue currently is that you can't redirect watermanipulaion
I think you can redirect it... I have no idea. I've been gone since 1.7.0. Have no internet at home, so I can't really say much. Either way I think manip should go back to its original state... o_O

Loony

Verified Member
I think you can redirect it... I have no idea. I've been gone since 1.7.0. Have no internet at home, so I can't really say much. Either way I think manip should go back to its original state... o_O
Change the direction of water manip *

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So... now we're discriminating on the fact if someone has or hasn't played on the original TLA server...?

Status
Not open for further replies.