• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

WaterControl 1.0

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
AlexTheCoder submitted a new resource:

WaterControl - Gives you the ability to move Waterbendable blocks around!

WaterControl:
Crouch (default: shift) while looking at a Waterbendable Block and you will be able to move it around!

Permissions:
bending.ability.WaterControl (default to true)

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Read more about this resource...

Phorcys77

Verified Member
This move is really glitchy, when i water control it does it for a couple of seconds then it lets go and the block continually goes in that direction until it goes back to the source block to go in the same direction. And this happens over and over.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
this works fine i dont see how any of you guys could possibly get bugs or glitches. i use a mac computer and its hard to get glitches so its probably because you guys are using windows or linux

Elzoz

Verified Member
a plugin glitch bug is in the plugin and not the game gabe, its still the same game even for mac or windows same files as well, just in different formats :/ i just think you haven't noticed yet just, i think im going to see how this works tomorrow :)

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
a plugin glitch bug is in the plugin and not the game gabe, its still the same game even for mac or windows same files as well, just in different formats :/ i just think you haven't noticed yet just, i think im going to see how this works tomorrow :)
when release the water into water i get extra water flowing not a water item

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I can understand this is hard to code (I guess) but PLS try to make it less glitchy... ;-;

HydroMan

Verified Member
Can you make a thing where if you hold shift while holding a waterbottle in watercontrol slot, an ice block would appear and ull move around it just like water. If you left click in mid air, all the bottles filled with water will turn empthy and all the amount filled waters were the amount of ice ull get in your inventory.