• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending's Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Instead of staff members paying attention about what's a bug or not, why dont you focus on ... Oh I dont know. Oh yeah, fixing the bugs that are in the thread.
Who said we weren't? We do our best. If you think you can do better, please make a pull request fixing bugs on github. Ruling out what is and isn't a bug in situations like this is needed. Also I don't see a prefix tag that says "too many bugs in thread, had no other prefix to use". You'll have to trust us

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I'm sorry, but you wrote that the numbers 1, 7 are not bugs. Then answer me in Legend of Korra waterbenders can walk on waterspout on the leaves? Andc an pass through blocks using waterspout?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm sorry, but you wrote that the numbers 1, 7 are not bugs. Then answer me in Legend of Korra waterbenders can walk on waterspout on the leaves? Andc an pass through blocks using waterspout?
Being uncanon does not make something a bug.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Also, leaves are waterbendable, so imagine like the waterbender bends the leaves out of the way for the spout.

Hero

Verified Member
I

Imagine using waterspout to pass through blocks as bending the waterbendable block (the bottom block) and creating a gap using your waterbending to pass through the block.
I always imagined that the water a rushing through the leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.