• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending's Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I will tell you very a multiple of bugs,if you will not clear, then I can explain and even show screenshots.

1) When we stand on the WaterSpout we can walk on the leaves, below which is water. It should not be.
2) If we stand in water or very close to it (very much), then we can strike an iceblast from the water and fallen snow. It should not be.
4) When we kill the enemy by phasechange then the message of death is not written.
5) If the opponents use each other WaterArms Grab on yourself, they will be able to fly for a short period on WaterArms.
6) The most interesting of all the bugs.
With the help of the AirBenders, Waterbenders can create infinitecapacity (can be used without shift) such as OctopusForm, Torrent, Surge, WaterWave. To do this, for example, that kept OctopusForm WaterBender and the airbender makes it Suffocate.Waterbender should needs to move a little and release shift. Then people will see it running on the shift. But he can use OctopusForm. This also works for other abilities that I mentioned above.
7) If we stand on WaterSpout on a single block of snow or ice, under which there are no more blocks, but there is a void, we can pass through this block and fallin to the void, in my opinion, waterbenders couldn't do it.
8) When killed by IceWave, the message about death shows that he was killed by WaterWave. It should not be.
9) If you kill any of the functions of IceSpike, the message of death is not shown.
IceSpike is the most unfinished move. It has a lot of mistakes. If you long to shoot in one place, IceSpike starts to shoot at the bender in bearing damage.If very sharplyand quickly press Shift then appears from the watercolumn. In my opinion this should be modified.
10) If we are freezing target Torrent and etc and then restarting the server, the ice formed into a mass of water when we use Phasechange.
11) When we use WaterWave or WaterArms from grass or leaves, leaves or grass does not disappear. In my opinion, this is the same as if EarthSmash appeared out of the ground without the pits. This must be corrected.
12) You know that torrent can freeze any thing, but you can freeze it and in the air.I don't know bug this or not,but it is possible.It is necessary to tighten the torrent and quickly press the left mouse button to freeze. Then there is ice in the air.
13) When the WaterBender usesWaterArmsGrab on the opponent, he can switch to other abilities of WaterArms and attack them.I don't think WaterBenders capable of it.If this is not a bug, that when you grabbingy our opponent to Grab and switch to Freeze, it turns out that first there is a hand of ice, then water. I thinkin this no logs. My job is to tellyourto solve.
14) I don't know if I would call this a bug. But in the second season of Avatar the Legend of Korra. Korra shot a Spear and nailed man to the wall of the ice. What we have now is very strange. Spear just paralyzes the person, not around him forming any ice. If the enemy in the water and waterbender shoots a Spear at him, then around the enemy, ice is formed more ice,which is formed during freezing Surge. I believe it is necessary to change the device Spear.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
7) If we stand on WaterSpout on a single block of snow or ice, under which there are no more blocks, but there is a void, we can pass through this block and fallin to the void, in my opinion, waterbenders couldn't do it.
This should stay IMO. I've made some pretty cool gates using this.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1) When we stand on the WaterSpout we can walk on the leaves, below which is water. It should not be.
Not a bug. More of a suggestion.
4) When we kill the enemy by phasechange then the message of death is not written.
Not a bug because phasechange isn't the doing the killing. Minecraft suffocating is.
Not a bug. More of a suggestion
12) You know that torrent can freeze any thing, but you can freeze it and in the air.I don't know bug this or not,but it is possible.It is necessary to tighten the torrent and quickly press the left mouse button to freeze. Then there is ice in the air.
Don't understand what this means. Seems like more of a suggestion
14) I don't know if I would call this a bug. But in the second season of Avatar the Legend of Korra. Korra shot a Spear and nailed man to the wall of the ice. What we have now is very strange. Spear just paralyzes the person, not around him forming any ice. If the enemy in the water and waterbender shoots a Spear at him, then around the enemy, ice is formed more ice,which is formed during freezing Surge. I believe it is necessary to change the device Spear.
This isn't a bug, it is a suggestion. Please use the correct forums.

Kiam

Verified Member
Yes, there are all suggestions that you should put in the suggestions section of the forums! We appreciate the ideas, however they do not belong on THIS section of the forums. Thank you! :)

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
3) Bloodbending does not work when the opponent is in the grass or fallen snow.Also when we kill the enemy by Bloodbending the message about the death writes white or not shown at all.
This is fixed. Just wait for the next beta.
13) When the WaterBender usesWaterArmsGrab on the opponent, he can switch to other abilities of WaterArms and attack them.I don't think WaterBenders capable of it.If this is not a bug, that when you grabbingy our opponent to Grab and switch to Freeze, it turns out that first there is a hand of ice, then water. I thinkin this no logs. My job is to tellyourto solve.
For a better translation, you can use multiple arms with different things at once. For example, you can grab players and switch to freeze and the functionality of grab remains for a bit.
5) If the opponents use each other WaterArms Grab on yourself, they will be able to fly for a short period on WaterArms.
Again, he means that 2 People using WaterArms Grab on each other can fly (D: Shadowbending!)
If you can loop torrent onto itself, you can freeze it cause lel, it hit something.

Varni1

Verified Member
I don't think you should make these threads, well, make them after you ask a staff member who actually knows what's a bug or not. Staff doesn't appreciate these posts when most of things you said weren't even bugs. I'm just saying, next time you should consider and justify if a bug is an actual bug.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I don't think you should make these threads, well, make them after you ask a staff member who actually knows what's a bug or not. Staff doesn't appreciate these posts when most of things you said weren't even bugs. I'm just saying, next time you should consider and justify if a bug is an actual bug.
I think those things are mistakes that can't happen in Legend of Korra.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
3) Bloodbending does not work when the opponent is in the grass or fallen snow.Also when we kill the enemy by Bloodbending the message about the death writes white or not shown at all.
Have you ever considered its because airbenders dont take fall damage.
Earth doesnt take fall damage on land.
Water doesnt take fall damage on ice, water, snow.
And chi doesnt take fall damage when running.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Speaking of wall damage, am I the only one that takes wall damage on vines.....?
No, but you should make a seperate bug report for that ;)
I do remember taking wall damage on a previous version, but it might have been fixed already, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.