• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Waterbending - WaterDome

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
When frozen, I think it should stay without shifting, as the dome in its solid form is supportive by the ground.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I know I made this before, but I feel this one would be better.

Move: Water Dome
Type: Defensive
How long does it last? (Water) as long as the player holds shift. (Ice) as long as the player holds shift.

How to activate this: The player would go to water bubble left click a water source and shift (hold). A dome would slowly form around the player starting from the bottom to the top. If the player wants to freeze, just left click.

How is this different from IceBullet? Water Dome is more defensive rather than offensive. It's bigger (about the size of night water bubble). You can freeze it. You cannot attack with it and you can move.

How is this not OP?

1. People can pass through the water version.
  2. People can shatter a hole in the ice dome.
  3. You cant move as fast.
  4. You cannot attack while holding the dome.
  5. It rises slowly.
  6. Can only be done with water.
How is this useful?
  1. You can block all fire moves with the water dome.
  2. You can keep people out with ice dome until you plan something.
  3. You can guard friends.
  4. Can protect you from large attacks.
Extra Info.
All elements (including chi) can shatter the ice dome. Use heavy damage moves like EarthSmash, Lightning, Charge Fireblast, and AirBurst to shatter the dome quicker. Use enough light moves like Airsweep, Airswipe (Charge breaks it faster), WaterManip. Earthblast (Most damaging light move), Fireblast, and All Chi moves to break it "faster".

Suggestions are always great.
As you stated, you can "protect your friends", I suggest adding a feature like Surge and SurgeWall where you can enclose/trap your enemies or make a shield for your friends and allies. By the way, I meant for this to be like a Distance feature, meaning that you don't have to be in the dome to protect your friends/ trap your foes.

HydroMan

Verified Member
As you stated, you can "protect your friends", I suggest adding a feature like Surge and SurgeWall where you can enclose/trap your enemies or make a shield for your friends and allies. By the way, I meant for this to be like a Distance feature, meaning that you don't have to be in the dome to protect your friends/ trap your foes.
I already did suggest trapping your foes with surge dome from distance.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Look, that's cool that you suggested the same thing I had in mind for an addon to waterdome, but I don't think it's necessary to claim that suggestion here when it has to do with surge. I'm sorry if I'm offending you by taking an idea which I'm just suggesting for this move. Also, you can technically trap your foes with surge.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Look, that's cool that you suggested the same thing I had in mind for an addon to waterdome, but I don't think it's necessary to claim that suggestion here when it has to do with surge. I'm sorry if I'm offending you by taking an idea which I'm just suggesting for this move. Also, you can technically trap your foes with surge.
I'm just saying that what you said is already suggested by me as a referrence, so you could look up at my profile. And the ability itself was suggested to freeze your opponent if they are standing above water remotely.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I'm just saying that what you said is already suggested by me as a referrence, so you could look up at my profile. And the ability itself was suggested to freeze your opponent if they are standing above water remotely.
hmm... I wouldn't wanna make a move that requires your enemies to be on top of something waterbendable because that rarely happens... A combo could do ;)

Verified Member
HHHHUUUUUUU this is just like my suggestion sand dome but with water not saying you ripped me off this is a great idea but i hate how somethings get denied and somethings get looked into yet there exactly the same.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
What's the cooldown for this? It better be decently long so I don't see waterdomes 6 seconds after I penetrated an icedome...

Status
Not open for further replies.