• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Waterbending Rework - Sourcing and Dynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vidcom

Maths jokes ARE funny! Or at least they are in theorem. I guess this just isn't adding up, since the maths puns are multiplying as we speak... However, maths puns are clearly a major factorial to consider here. We just need to integrate them in further, rather than be left divided.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Maths jokes ARE funny! Or at least they are in theorem. I guess this just isn't adding up, since the maths puns are multiplying as we speak... However, maths puns are clearly a major factorial to consider here. We just need to integrate them in further, rather than be left divided.

Kiam

Verified Member
Lol stahp

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Dood, radical math puns... Maybe I'll be able to derive a few of my own from them

Status
Not open for further replies.