• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterAbility: IceWall

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
I understand that it is "completely different." I am only pointing out that the move is seems suspiciously similar to the one I provided a link to.
Dude, if a person is willing to incorporate frozen in their thread, then they aren't doing it to plagiarize. :D

6tijn

Verified Member
This is Like when Aska and Desna used a huge wall of ice spikes to prevent Ming_hua getting near. I love this!

Joeri

Verified Member
Yes i agree with this, but finn, could you show how it looks in day aswell? duo the fact that day and night have size differences? XD

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes i agree with this, but finn, could you show how it looks in day aswell? duo the fact that day and night have size differences? XD
I don't think the size would really. I think the knockback and damage would, since you can't really make the current design smaller.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I understand that it is "completely different." I am only pointing out that the move is seems suspiciously similar to the one I provided a link to.
Suspiciously similar...
1. It's not similar
2. Ilitteraly got this idea when I was watching frozen

Joeri

Verified Member
I don't think the size would really. I think the knockback and damage would, since you can't really make the current design smaller.
Ah, well I still love this move

I always looked at the frozen scene and every time I looked at it I was thinking "damn that's so cool" so I'm glad you suggested this

Status
Not open for further replies.