• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water wave (CHANGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Verified Member
I used to think about making suggestions with great things that pop out of my noggin. But then I remembered making suggestions meant that the move should be added to the main plugin. At that moment I lost hope.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
You use the word seemingly. However, there is no real reason as to why someone would need to go a super long distance like that. I dont think reselecting would make any sense in the current version of waterwave because of the fact that it's also waterspout.

We are not talking about the ice javelin, we are talking about the waterwave.
Kiam I get it but seemingly and I say seemingly loosely because when she is using the water wave it does not drop any water except when she is blasted off inidicating that it could be used infinetly

jedk1

Kiam I get it but seemingly and I say seemingly loosely because when she is using the water wave it does not drop any water except when she is blasted off inidicating that it could be used infinetly
theres fast swim for moving across large bodies of water. why reinvent the wheel?

Kiam

Verified Member
theres fast swim for moving across large bodies of water. why reinvent the wheel?
Exactly. I dont think we should go as far as re-selecting sources, but if a player is running over a snow forest... the waterwave would continue until they weren't touching snowblocks.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Exactly. I dont think we should go as far as re-selecting sources, but if a player is running over a snow forest... the waterwave would continue until they weren't touching snowblocks.
She wasn't touching snow blocks she was recollecting the water that she uses for the water wave!!

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Dont i dare what? *Pushes big red button that says "Do not push!"* Oh i dare :3
You said there is fast swim for a reason why reinvent the wheel. First of all its not meant to be used on Water it's meant to be used in land Jesus does no one read the actual thing anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.