• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water wave (CHANGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspiration: In the show Into the void (or the show before that) MingHua used a water wave variation that continued to seemingly last forever because she would pick up the water from the ground continuously and keep the wave going. Until Kya blasted her off. Google up Ming Hua vs Kya Gifs and look for the one where Ming hua I riding a continuous water wave until she is knocked off

EDIT: the water wave should he continuous but should only roll on the floor because water wave doesn't rise up unless it's a tsunami.

Attachments

Last edited:
This is what i want to travel throw sea :D PhaseChange lags the server, WaterSpout is slow, swimming gets annoying cause you need air and surge is long to prepare. Love this! :D

paliate

It does make logical sense, but if you went up your sources would slim and you'd just fall anyways.

I think that if it makes that much of a difference add it, but honestly i don't think it will make that much of a difference.
I think that if your waterwaving and you shift you should be able to collect the sources around you rather then click every source you go by, it would make it less complicated and more enjoyable.

I think that if you are touching sources (like riding atop an ocean) the waterwave should continue until you either stop the waterwave or run out of water.
Well I'm trying to go by the show? I Completely understand you but I'm trying to. Get this so that it can go by my idea because when Ming Hua was attacking Kya, she could seemingly just water wave and recollect the water so that it can allow her to use water wave seemingly forver

brad

The move should also do damage some how. If mingua hit kya with that ice sword, kya would most likely be injured.

Kiam

she could seemingly just water wave and recollect the water so that it can allow her to use water wave seemingly forver
You use the word seemingly. However, there is no real reason as to why someone would need to go a super long distance like that. I dont think reselecting would make any sense in the current version of waterwave because of the fact that it's also waterspout.
The move should also do damage some how. If mingua hit kya with that ice sword, kya would most likely be injured.
We are not talking about the ice javelin, we are talking about the waterwave.

paliate

You use the word seemingly. However, there is no real reason as to why someone would need to go a super long distance like that. I dont think reselecting would make any sense in the current version of waterwave because of the fact that it's also waterspout.

We are not talking about the ice javelin, we are talking about the waterwave.
Yeah, it's not like you need it for travelling over oceans or anything, You have fastswim for that.

Kiam

Yeah, it's not like you need it for travelling over oceans or anything, You have fastswim for that.
I could understand if it was a small body of water to want to waterwave over it, which is exactly why I said, you should be able to keep going if your wave is touching water sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.