• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Spout Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

HadesDude

Verified Member
Even so he was a very powerful bender even before he merged with Vatuu. After his merge I believe he got even stronger and in the show and in the thread he was the only one capable of doing this (besides Korra who was the Avatar)
Um, Pakku was able to use water from his waterspout while fighting the firebenders in season 1 of ATLA

HydroMan

Verified Member
It's a good suggestion, I'm still not sure about the camping thing :/
What about camping? They are atleasy using moves from waterspout then camping on water and just spam watermanip when the target is in water! I would definally add this as an automatic source selection ,so that the waterbend couldnt spamm watermanip on the surface, other then on a spout reducing the opnes

HydroMan

Verified Member
Making this with an addon would require all moves being recoded or making a new API, sooooo
Waterbending has 6 (excluding addons) moves that are bendable by water ,so it shouldn't be that hard i believe and that amount doesnt do to much work (unless the coding part) :p

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Waterbending has 6 (excluding addons) moves that are bendable by water ,so it shouldn't be that hard i believe and that amount doesnt do to much work (unless the coding part) :p
What alex means is that you can't take away the part of the PK core code that requires the player to select a source. (I think he means that :p)

6tijn

Verified Member
So this is impossible/ really hard to code? :eek:
I'd think that it would be easy to code lit like that.
When you have a spout activated, you don't need to use a source. (Like it would appear out of nothing just like bottle bending, but without bottles.)

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is far different than messages, I have no idea how the conversation for that went.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I know that fly, but that limits movement XD and makes things confusing most of the time. Shouldn't be any shift functions used in abilities when on spouts.
The way it limits movement makes a lot of sense, being that you have to focus quite a bit to pull water out of your spout and not just ruin your spout.

Status
Not open for further replies.