• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Element:
Water
Basic idea:
This combo would be preformed to launch yourself extremely high into the air from your current pool of water into a waterspout.

How to preform:
Stand in a two or more deep pool of water while looking up, and preform the following;
Waterspout (punch) -> Waterspout (punch) -> Waterspout (hold shift)

Extra details:
* This would be the water equivalent of fire's "Jetblast"
* If you couldn't tell. It would be a possible watercombo.

Pros:
+ Quickly allow waterbenders to gain a height advantage
+ Help master benders be distinguished from new benders.

Cons:
- There are no cons.

Gif to help visualize:

Please post feedback on what could be added to the "Pros" and "Cons" lists

Last edited:

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Currently, WaterSpout has had a recent extension called WaterWave. If a player left-clicks a water source, holds shift, and let's go looking in the direction they choose, they'll create a wave that launches them. Hope this helps. c:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Currently, WaterSpout has had a recent extension called WaterWave. If a player left-clicks a water source, holds shift, and let's go looking in the direction they choose, they'll create a wave that launches them. Hope this helps. c:
I can already do this... Stand in the water, charge waterwave, and then go up with shift, use waterwave, and then click to make a spout...

Helios

Verified Member
Exactly. Increased range, and speed for waterwave. However I only see myself using this to get to the same height as my spouting opponent in Water vs Water ;P
If you wanted to get to the same height as a spouting water bender, can't you just waterspout, yourself?

EndersShadows

Verified Member
If you wanted to get to the same height as a spouting water bender, can't you just waterspout, yourself?
use fast swim and waterwave... ._.
But why do that when you can use a water equivalent of fire's jetblast?

As 6tjin stated, spout fights are extremely difficult. Especially if your opponent is extremely good at knocking out your spout before you have time to go on the offense.

6tijn

Verified Member
But why do that when you can use a water equivalent of fire's jetblast?

As 6tjin stated, spout fights are extremely difficult. Especially if your opponent is extremely good at knocking out your spout before you have time to go on the offense.
I agrre with him. I think this may give spout fighting more strategy. Now the best spammer wins. No skill is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.