• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water / Ice abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I have some ideas for water / ice moves! I hope you like them:

WaterSlap: Water will start to make a circular motion around you (like torrent) and when you release, It only makes 1 layer of water that smacks everything/one around you. Additionally, click will only smack the direction you aimed at. The move is presented at 2:32 - 2:40

IceRazor: While the waterebender submerged in water, he/she can make a 4 by 4 pillar that goes up 2 blocks (can be configured) and when she/he starts click at the pillar, it will shoot razors of ice at an opponent. The move is presented at 5:15 - 5:20

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
This is just more reason why benders should have to choose sub elements. You could specialize in healing other people, ice bending, steam, or just plain water. Not bad moves, but I just think the plugin does not have room for them without serous remodeling.
Edit: Actually I think the moves are pretty well thought out, but the plugin still needs to be remodeled.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
This is just more reason why benders should have to choose sub elements. You could specialize in healing other people, ice bending, steam, or just plain water. Not bad moves, but I just think the plugin does not have room for them without serous remodeling.
Edit: Actually I think the moves are pretty well thought out, but the plugin still needs to be remodeled.
umm "plug-in remodeling" has nothing to do with this subject. if you want make a thread about it. also, i disagree with your idea with the whole "specialize" stuff. Yeah a waterbender could specialize in healing or blood, but they can still use waterbending. the specializing stuff should be decided by server owners. for example: Benderscraft has the specializing feature, but Bending Heroes doesn't...it should depend on the server

owlcool

Verified Member
umm "plug-in remodeling" has nothing to do with this subject. if you want make a thread about it. also, i disagree with your idea with the whole "specialize" stuff. Yeah a waterbender could specialize in healing or blood, but they can still use waterbending. the specializing stuff should be decided by server owners. for example: Benderscraft has the specializing feature, but Bending Heroes doesn't...it should depend on the server
Then it could be configurable, just like anything else. I am just thinking it would be unrealistic for a earthbender to have the bending strength of king bumi, the metalbending capababilitys of Lin, Toph, and Kuvira, and the lavabending capabilities of Bolin and Ghazan. And yes, I did post a suggestion for it. I said I liked the bending moves, and that is that. Don't try to make the people supporting your thread into people that hate it.

David

Verified Member
Water slap is just release shift with torrent.

Ice Disc highly relates to Ice Spike. I find Ice Disc to be pretty useless since it relates to closely to Ice Spike, but I wouldn't mind it being added.

Also I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do one suggestion per thread

HydroMan

Verified Member
ice splash= torrent - release shift after holding shift ,ice razor= ice spike ,so its kinda pointless to add them while they are enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.