• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Water bending (Underwater)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
This isn't exactly a move suggestion, but I was wondering if torrent could actually be bent underwater that would be great, because I don't understand why every other water move could be seen and or performed underwater except for torrent, it kind of baffles me that this certain water move cannot be performed underwater.

Loony

Verified Member
Probably because you have to manipulate torrent a lot more to be able to use it.
I'm not sure how I feel about this, placing pending review.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I know very well that torrent DOES work underwater. And bubble particles should suppose to dispļay the torrent.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I though this is already a thing. Anyway, here's an example on how it could like:

Could be bubbles or any blue or white particles circling around the user at the exact area when above water.

Loony

Verified Member
I
I though this is already a thing. Anyway, here's an example on how it could like:

Could be bubbles or any blue or white particles circling around the user at the exact area when above water.
this cleared it up for me and now I can imagine how it would work - looking into!

Status
Not open for further replies.