• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Ice Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
Ice Ball:
Many of you might know of a move called EarthSmash. When I was playing around with the plugin I thought to myself that water wasn't getting too many buffs lately. So as I was battleing with EarthSmash then it hit me (Literally an EarthSmash hit me in the face when this idea came up), maybe there should be an EarthSmash made out of water! It should have the exact same mechanisms of EarthSmash but just made out of water.

To use it, just do /bending bind iceball, then find a 3x3 or larger ice or water source and hold the shift key until you see smoke. Then let go to make a ball of water the size and shape of EarthSmash rise up from the water.

The damage of the IceBall should be similar to EarthSmash but still get the night buff. The range of the IceBall at day should
be slightly shorter than EarthSmash but at night, longer than EarthSmash.

Screenshot:
2014-12-29_16.40.02.png

Last edited:

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I really like this idea, however 3x3 area seems like too much to me. Maybe only a 2x2 area or water? Other than that I would love to see this implemented. :D

Janny

Verified Member
Thanks! But if the WaterBall is going to be similar to EarthSmash it has to be 3x3.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Thanks! But if the WaterBall is going to be similar to EarthSmash it has to be 3x3.
I'm only suggesting this because if it is too similar to earth smash people will think of it as a rip off or something along those lines. The 2x2 suggestion was just a thought, but you should do something to change it up

Janny

Verified Member
I'm only suggesting this because if it is too similar to earth smash people will think of it as a rip off or something along those lines. The 2x2 suggestion was just a thought, but you should do something to change it up
Well I can either make it 2x2, make it another shape, or leave it the same

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Yes, it is a rip off '-' omg this is just... Wrong!! It would be too much hard for water. Water is supost to flow. This move would break that water system. It is the same of creating a lava torrent, a Waterscooter... Meh ;-;

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes, it is a rip off '-' omg this is just... Wrong!! It would be too much hard for water. Water is supost to flow. This move would break that water system. It is the same of creating a lava torrent, a Waterscooter... Meh ;-;
I couldn't agree more. This should be done as IceSmash. The ice bending style is very much like earthbending. It would make total sense.

Janny

Verified Member
I couldn't agree more. This should be done as IceSmash. The ice bending style is very much like earthbending. It would make total sense.
It would make more sense if its made out of water, in the show they showed many WaterBalls like this

Janny

Verified Member
I still suggest to add this to ice bending. To me, ALL earth moves should be made into ice and snow bending xP (no sarcasm, I'm serious) IceRaise, IceGrab, IceBlast:D
I agree with you, but if you just give ALL the earth moves, turn it into ice and give it to water, Waterbenders might be too OP, but yeah I can see this happening :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I agree with you, but if you just give ALL the earth moves, turn it into ice and give it to water, Waterbenders might be too OP, but yeah I can see this happening :D
Yea, it would be too much :p But this one is pretty good, and would be a great addition. (To ice bending;))

Status
Not open for further replies.