• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeapig

Verified Member
For Waterbenders:

Left click on a bendable block, then hold shift to create long water tentacles on either side of you. Think Ming Hua. Kind of like the torrent whip but wiggling around like the octoform arms. You can release shift and the arms will stay, however no other moves can be used and the move must stay selected in the hotbar. Tapping shift will turn the ends into ice. Left clicking while water will make it hit a target up to 10 blocks away doing damage and knockback. With ice it shoots out a block of ice which does small amount of damage and encases the target in a 2x1 cuboid of ice. It can hit away arrows similar to octopusform.

While doing it maybe movement speed is decreased, slower than walking but faster than sprinting. Under the moon the range and damage is increased. The water arm should do the same knockback as watermanipulation and 2.5 hearts of damage. After hitting there is a 3 second cool down before you can hit a target again. The ice arm should do 0.5 hearts of damage and 1 block knockback.

Majorite

Verified Member
I like this idea for the most part, but I think there can be some minor changes. It was never shown in the show that the arms could in-case someone in ice. Maybe instead of shooting the ice, you swipe the ice-tipped water arm, and it does lower damage than the regular water arm but higher knock-back?
I think the range on the arms should be decreased to around 5-7 blocks instead of ten.

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
Some ideas:
During a full moon there would be multiple tentacles? As displayed by Ming Hua(Even if she did it all the time I would suggest it during the full moon only for game play).
(Small Spoiler) Tonraq used his water arms to reach down the mountain and freeze around Korra's feet in the new finale, so it is possible to freeze someone to a certain extent. Possibly administer slowness one with one of the add-on features of the move(add-on as in the freezing the tentacle tips, etc.).

Just a few ideas to ponder about, let me know what you think!
~Apple<3

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
I like this idea for the most part, but I think there can be some minor changes. It was never shown in the show that the arms could in-case someone in ice. Maybe instead of shooting the ice, you swipe the ice-tipped water arm, and it does lower damage than the regular water arm but higher knock-back?
I think the range on the arms should be decreased to around 5-7 blocks instead of ten.
water arms was in avatar legends of korra when the prisoner escaped with no arms so she uses water for arms

Status
Not open for further replies.