• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water addition/combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cr4zYxD

Any other opinions?
I really like this idea since it would give the waterbenders the diversity of their element. It would give the waterbender the ''element of change'' effect. I hope they will add it in the futur together with a reutalisation addon cause water in pk isn't what waterbending should be. I hope its not too hard to code...

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I feel like the torrent should have a debuff after something like two watermanips since you are pretty much losing water. Having 4 watermanips shot and having torrent only have a decrease of range is a bit too much.

IceEyes

Verified Member
I really like this idea since it would give the waterbenders the diversity of their element. It would give the waterbender the ''element of change'' effect. I hope they will add it in the futur together with a reutalisation addon cause water in pk isn't what waterbending should be. I hope its not too hard to code...
Yea, i think so too! Water really isn't what it should be, thanks for replying :D.

IceEyes

Verified Member
I feel like the torrent should have a debuff after something like two watermanips since you are pretty much losing water. Having 4 watermanips shot and having torrent only have a decrease of range is a bit too much.
Probably there should be, but i don't know if there is enough demage (demage of torrent : 9) that there still is any sense to use the leftover, but there should be decreased demage but it should still do enough demage.

IceEyes

Verified Member
What can I say.... beside sayig this was already suggestion thousand of times, but it still doesnt change my opinion - I like it/needs added.
Probably there are many posts which say the same thing, means: We all want it, we need it and hope its possible to code. :p

promancer

Verified Member
Take a sphere and spin it fast, then put a smaller ball inside the sphere. When the ball flings out of the sphere, it will go relatively far. The sphere is torrent, the ball is water manipulation. They're not spinning torrent and randomly launching watermanip, they're spinning torrent and Really, the less water in torrent, the easier and more strength it would be and have to shoot watermanip.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Take a sphere and spin it fast, then put a smaller ball inside the sphere. When the ball flings out of the sphere, it will go relatively far. The sphere is torrent, the ball is water manipulation. They're not spinning torrent and randomly launching watermanip, they're spinning torrent and Really, the less water in torrent, the easier and more strength it would be and have to shoot watermanip.
Let's be realistic here gameplay wise. You're saying that if a waterbender decides to shoot watermanips, damaging other players, that the torrent should go faster and deal more damage? I don't see how that's very fair- it'd be like combustion headshotting people.

promancer

Verified Member
Let's be realistic here gameplay wise. You're saying that if a waterbender decides to shoot watermanips, damaging other players, that the torrent should go faster and deal more damage? I don't see how that's very fair- it'd be like combustion headshotting people.
What I'm saying is that watermanip shouldn't be weakened by using it from torrent, that's like discouraging fluidity style water bending.

IceEyes

Verified Member
I think torrent shouldn't do more damage anymore but will be faster every time you shoot something from it. Watermanipulation and neither iceblast should be nerfed from shooting from torrent.

IceEyes

Verified Member
And waterwave would look like that: You let torrent flow around you > you select waterspout click > water comes at you > you fly and land > water goes from the middle back to the look from torrent (animation of waterwave backwards) and you can go on using it.
Plus, whenever you change slot from torrent to another one like for example manip, you don't need to shift anymore it will flow around you just like that and you have to click (no selecting since you take the water from torrent which is already selected).

Status
Not open for further replies.