• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Walloffire and Fireshield

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
This would be great! I loved how you thought about it like waterwave and waterspout (makes more sense) and yes it would be amazing for another free slot!

V

Vidcom

I think this should happen but I adore how FireShield click looks visually...
One thing that could be done to prevent that AND bring it closer to the show AND prevent the WallOfFire spam you see quite a lot in pvp arenas would be that WoF is crouch + click, FireShield click is click, and FireShield is held crouch. Woo!

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
One thing that could be done to prevent that AND bring it closer to the show AND prevent the WallOfFire spam you see quite a lot in pvp arenas would be that WoF is crouch + click, FireShield click is click, and FireShield is held crouch. Woo!
Then you can still have all three. I like that!

David

Verified Member
Fire shield click now is just useless.
It's not useless. I use it all the time. It blocks fire blast, water manipulation, earth blast, and air swipe.

Element: Fire
Move Name: Fireshield
Use: When you click shift on fireshield, it creates a walloffire. It just saves a slot like how water wave and waterspout were combined.
I'm kinda confused. I like the idea of combining them, but I'm confused.

This is how I thought it was at first read and how I think it should be:

Fire Shield Left Click : What it is now
Fire Shield Hold Shift: What it is now with the all-around Fire Shield
Fire Shield Hold Shift + Left Click At Same Time: Wall of Fire

V

Vidcom

This is how I thought it was at first read and how I think it should be:

Fire Shield Left Click : What it is now
Fire Shield Hold Shift: What it is now with the all-around Fire Shield
Fire Shield Hold Shift + Left Click At Same Time: Wall of Fire
Exactly what I had in mind! :)

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I had another idea for a change to fire shield. Would it be ok to post it on here, or should I make a new thread for it?

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Ok, so I thought we should give an upgrade to the clicking part of fire shield so that ti blocks all attacks. Right now the clicking is kind of under powered, and I never use it, so I thought this would be a great addition! We could also shorten the duration of the clicking fire shield and make the cooldown longer. This would be really useful for fire benders, and I know that fire is suppose to be strictly offensive, but while fighting it's always nice to have a strong defense for when you really need it.

owlcool

Verified Member
Ok, so I thought we should give an upgrade to the clicking part of fire shield so that ti blocks all attacks. Right now the clicking is kind of under powered, and I never use it, so I thought this would be a great addition! We could also shorten the duration of the clicking fire shield and make the cooldown longer. This would be really useful for fire benders, and I know that fire is suppose to be strictly offensive, but while fighting it's always nice to have a strong defense for when you really need it.
I am sorry, this does not go along with my post, could you pls post a thread for this? And maybe add on so that walloffire can block torrent, that way it would be way less underpowered.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I am sorry, this does not go along with my post, could you pls post a thread for this? And maybe add on so that walloffire can block torrent, that way it would be way less underpowered.
Sure! I asked if I should make a new thread or just post it here and @Vidcom said I should just post it here. I can make a new thread, and thanks for the suggestion :)

owlcool

Verified Member
Torrent is supposed to be one of the moves that can't be easily blocked, only dodged.. Nothing else can block it since it is such a large blast of water...
You do realize that you took that very out of context, right?

owlcool

Verified Member
Torrent is supposed to be one of the moves that can't be easily blocked, only dodged.. Nothing else can block it since it is such a large blast of water...
So, a stream of water, is harder to block then, per say, lightning. Seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.