• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Important Updates on the official ProjectKorra Server, your input needed

I disagree. Airbending is much more than that, but tonight I'm not gonna dwell in that discussion.

Really anything, I just want something new, I have been playing bending for four years and little air moves have been added.
That goes for all bending arts. Don't expect much from 'em too soon, because the progress is and was so slow for some reason. We in reality we got little, especally when recently we're getting removals even from those that not to long ago we got (plantarmor and sandspout).

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

I disagree. Airbending is much more than that
I know air is much more, but generally airbenders used blasts, that's my point.

And as in less diverse, I mean in the elements abilities. Air is the only element that doesn't have more than 1 form.
Water: Water, ice, steam.
Earth: Rocks, lava, sand, metal
Fire: Fire, combustions, lightning/electricity.
Air: Air.

Generally, all four bending arts generally were used through blasts. If you look at this way. Airbenders used agility tacticts, defense attacks, pulled, manipulated enviroment to advantage, created vortex/tornados, swiped/slammed enemies, ect.

The fact that it lacked extra forms doesn't make it only blast-whatever. If you include them, it would fit under the label "generally" because they rarely were used, except for icebending ofcourse (it isn't classified as specialized technique in the show).

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Generally, all four bending arts generally were used through blasts. If you look at this way. Airbenders used agility tacticts, defense attacks, pulled, manipulated enviroment to advantage, created vortex/tornados, swiped/slammed enemies, ect.

The fact that it lacked extra forms doesn't make it only blast-whatever. If you include them, it would fit under the label "generally" because they rarely were used, except for icebending ofcourse (it isn't classified as specialized technique in the show).
I didn't say it was only blasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read my first sentence. I didn't what to rehash "generally" again, because I though its obvious enough doesn't need repeating.

But I argue blasts aren't common as you think.

xNuminousx

By saying "only blasts" is saying that there's nothing else present in blasts.... There's no context clues implying you meant this due to the new paragraph.

But it's whatever.

Yeah, sorry about the confusion. I wanted to use another word, but couldn't think any so I was like "ah, yeah, screw it" and without hesitating I clicked send, lol. Sorry, my bad.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

This server could also include minigames that follow stories/event of the canon lore.

Like for example, I once suggested in RPG there should be a minigame, where you have to sneak in a firenations ship and collect as much any bedable blocks (or only coal if its bendable) from the compartment under the deck while being not detect by the firenation soldiers. The Time is limited, and the rescuer must collect enough and bring it to the earthbenders to allow them to fight for their lives and escape the prison or else they get massacred. (Reference to "Imprisoned").

Of course, some could even work well with collaboration with well-known mini games. For example The Equalist in the "The Walls" game. Two teams: chiblockers and benders. Chi blockers are fighting benders to death, and with the help of "Amon" (randomly assigned chosen leader of that team) they're goal to remove bending, in the minigame of course, from many benders as much as possible without killing them. The Benders, along with the avatar (also gets randomly picked) try to fight to prevent chi blockers from taking their bending and stuff. After the minigame timer runs out, points are calculated: If the number of people who didn't lose bending is greater than of those who did, the bender/good team wins. Equalist/Evil team wins If vice versa happens. Also, in-mid game the team immediately lose If their leader (avatar/amon) dies.