• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[UPDATED] Particles Improved - By Chaoz

Chaoz

UPDATE: Introducing: Particles Improved v.9!
brought to you by Chaoz

Are you tired of being constantly harassed by the hot-men? Weep no more, for this is your solution!
This texture pack guarantees better particles so that your screen doesn't get clogged up blocking your vision!

Video Demonstration: https://streamable.com/xr5dx
P.S: If anyone wants v.4, just add me on discord: Chaoz#5784
Deleted the v.4 download because it is now outdated. Download latest version!!!

Hello everyone, Chaoz here.
I have returned to give you all a gift, one that has been wished for a millennium.

I made this for personal use, since I'm color blind. Whenever I get shot at with a FireBlast or something of the like, it's like my whole vision is blocked! So my solution was to make the particles smaller! Not only have the fire particles been improved upon, but a few distinct water particles too! Ice passive looks more responsive now, and...
Air particles now look sharper and fizzier than ever!
Hello everyone.
I'm back with Particles Improved v.5!

With Particles Improved V.5, I have made new air particles that are slightly transparent since they are rather big AND I have dropped the opacity on the fire particles quite a lot + heightened the contrast so that it's even easier to see, yet still noticeable! And oh, fire animation has been slightly improved. No more jittering!
Hello everyone, Chaoz here.
After a long period of time off, I am happy to announce the release of Particles Improved v.9!

With Particles Improved V.9, I have made multi-version compatibility so that the pack can be used 1.8-current versions of Minecraft. You can take a look at the particles folder inside of the zip to see how this was done. Asides from that, I have also changed the smoke/dust particles for when you're playing on versions below 1.14 - to be more like the vanilla smoke particles but more transparent. I have also changed the water bubble for that version into a more full, round blue circle - as this is more aesthetically pleasing imo. As for the later versions of the game, I have added the blue fire variant for the flame particle for 1.16+, but I haven't added the smoke or water bubble textures. I will be adding those in my next project which I will make an announcement for soon; it's a resurrection of the old official PK texturepack, updated and with plenty more avatar-themed stuff added to it. Keep an eye out for the announcement.

Download Now to Make Fighting Fire-benders Easier!
If there is something you don't like, or something you'd like to see added, or even just a suggestion, please tell! I will try my best to update as soon as possible. Also, if you'd like any older versions of the texturepack, send me a DM on discord - But that soon won't be necessary!

Attachments

Last edited:
Particles Improved v.5
Air particles are very difficult to see, so I have difficulty defending myself.
~The air particles are awesome but very difficult to see.
》can you make the color of the air particles more white?

Chaoz

Particles Improved v.5
Air particles are very difficult to see, so I have difficulty defending myself.
~The air particles are awesome but very difficult to see.
》can you make the color of the air particles more white?
The air particles are a rather big texture in my opinion which is why I had made them transparent.
But if you insist on not having any translucency, replace the particles image inside of the texturepack with the one that I have attached to this post
P.S: Fire particles have higher contrast on this version

Attachments