• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Twister Animation Redesign

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Twister:
AirShield (Tap Sneak) >> Tornado (Hold Sneak) [creates a vortex type construct at the area where the airshield would meet, that goes following the same pathway as the shield] >> AirBlast (Left Click) [this should probably work when time rigth to send the twister succesfully - after the click, the vortex will shape into twister slowly while it rushes and stops at the player's in line of sight position, afterwards going towards where clicked, as it does normally)

Loony

Verified Member
Before your ban I already replied the same suggestion you posted saying to you that you are very clearly plagerising from our leaked plans document. This is the exact same concept as your previous post.

Mesk, I find it insulting that you're writing up concepts that I made on a document, for me to then review. Please don't do it again. Any concepts on our leaked document do not need to be submitted to our suggestions process at all. We've obviously already discussed all of those ideas and they are either going to be implemented or we decided not to implement them. You re-submitting them seems like a way to get your suggestions marked as approved.

I'm denying the suggestion and closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.