• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Try not cringe at this...

I guess so. I still don't think I'm being hateful. It's more of a "arghh, I feel sorry for you. There's a lot more under the bending than to how you perceive it" typo of deal. It is more like feeling a pity (not in a bad connotation) for having hard time succeeding in using an ability most of the time, but I guess to him he doesn't matter since he is still thrilled about it regardless xD

Pride

I guess so. I still don't think I'm being hateful. It's more of a "arghh, I feel sorry for you. There's a lot more under the bending than to how you perceive it" typo of deal. It is more like feeling a pity (not in a bad connotation) for having hard time succeeding in using an ability most of the time, but I guess to him he doesn't matter since he is still thrilled about it regardless xD
Ooooookay, then. If you say so. :D
But I guess. Being thrilled is better than being clueless if you're only trying to have fun. Positive > Negative. ^-^