• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Try not cringe at this...

xNuminousx

Chi = "Chai" now lol
"Can't hurt members of the same element" I would abandon the plugin if this were a thing....
This is a video that shows the mind behind a noob.
"Octopus form turns water to ice" Yes but what he saw was phase change, not Octy.

Summary: This dude doesn't know anything about the Avatar universe, or the bending plugin. He seems to not even have experience with servers because he was confused on what a warp was and how to use it.... If you wanna see inside the mind of a noob, watch this lol. (Not to be mean or anything).

Not bias, but jeez... how do you pronouce a commom word "chi" has chai.

I do like how the guy enjoys the whole experencing, even though he is clueless on half of the stuff. I'd so wished he knew /b h command. Would have made his day easier xD

The player behind him, a waterbender, froze the pond with PC. I can't blame for mistaking as he did use octy during the use at the same time.
Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

I was introduced and taught about bending on "how to waterbend in minecraft video. I wasn't that cluesses as him and I guess I was lucky one to find the video before playing for the first time. There were of course some moments like the very first time where I was nooby to executed the very first moves. I was with a friend on a bending server through skype, and I started branging about on how I manage to succesful finally waterbend via waterbubble, while she still struggle to firebend anything xDD Ol' good times :D

Pride

Ya'll so hateful, leave the toxicity to private message
Fair enough, but no one created a P.M.
I'm just commenting on the video. It's not like my opinion makes a difference to the dude's 760 likes compared to a 30+ dislikes.

Last edited:
Hateful of what? lol. I'm not hating the youtuber. I just sometimes find people like that... amusing, like with fails like these. Don't know where you find toxicity in our (or at least one of mine) comments.

Pride

Hateful of what? lol. I'm not hating the youtuber. I just sometimes find people like that... amusing, like with fails like these. Don't know where you find toxicity in our (or at least one of mine) comments.
Truth be told, I can see a bit of toxicity. (Not that I really care, just sharing my opinions)
You did put 'Try not to cringe at this' as the title, and you do seem to dislike it, more or less loathe or despise the video.

I sweared and said 'I hate this' or something relevant to that phrase, but only to be rhetorical and sarcastic. I can see how someone can call my comment toxic.

You did put 'Try not to cringe at this' as the title, and you do seem to dislike it, more or less loathe or despise the video.
False!
I do like how the guy enjoys the whole experencing, even though he is clueless on half of the stuff. I'd so wished he knew /b h command. Would have made his day easier xD
The player behind him, a waterbender, froze the pond with PC. I can't blame for mistaking as he did use octy during the use at the same time.
blame him*

As for mispelling "chi", I find that funny than irritiated. Thought I was a little bit irritiated..