• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

TrionBending

This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.

Ip: TrionBending.Serv.nu
Version: Spigot 1.10

TrionBending is a brand-new bending server centered around TLA and LOF! We have alot of custom moves and builds and custom features, if you have any suggestions you can always talk to the server owner. And also i forgot to mention that the longer you stay on the server the higher is your chance to get a free rank. We are a public bending server which anyone can play on! We began developing this server 4 months Ago, Our server is based off of TLA and LOK, On our server we have diffrent wilds, one with builds like Omashu,The Fire Nation,Kyoshi Island etc and there is also a wild with nothing built in so go ahead and mess around with things, you silly! Build a faction with friends, test their bending abilities against one another, and more. All on TrionBending.
Rules:
1. Do not impersonate staff..
2. Do not ask for ranks or beg for items, this will result in a mute.
3. No duplicating, cheating, exploiting and hacking/mods are banned.
4. Double spamming and troll messages is not funny
5. Dont forget to have fun!
6. No Swearing.
7. Do not tpa spam not do commands which will effect players.
8. If there is any glitch report it to the server owner and dont use it, it can cause a ban.
9. Having non-bending related items in the arena is prohibited, such as swords, tools, and armor.

Oh and here is a server trailer -

Last edited by a moderator:

xNuminousx

Like someone went into your server and downloaded a world map via hack (probably)? That's the only efficient way I can think of unless the builds you use are publicly up for download...

Regardless, minus points for originality and double minus for plagiarism. xNuminousx doesn't approve either.

Yanne

doesn't anyone even come on the server anymore? btw I love that you added a whole crap ton of moves that makes it so much more fun and how do I use firedragon?

doesn't anyone even come on the server anymore? btw I love that you added a whole crap ton of moves that makes it so much more fun and how do I use firedragon?
Not everyone likes having nearly every addon on PK's forums downloaded and installed for everyone's use...

& Cuz they make some crappy and uncreative fire abilities. Could be me, but most of them (addons) are just fire variations of fireblast that let you pass the cooldown of the stock and use another one. Imo it ruins the diversive in the arsenal list. I would rahter perfer one ability that improvements/enchants fireblast whilst the stock one is disabled.

Last edited:
& Cuz they make some crappy and uncreative fire abilities. Could be me, but most of them (addons) are just fire variations of fireblast that let you pass the cooldown of the stock and use another one. Imo it ruins the diversive in the arsenal list. I would rahter perfer one ability that improvements/enchants fireblast whilst the stock one is disabled.
Agreed. Though i still vouch for people to use FireSerpent... Just cuz its fun XD...