• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Trello

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Right now it's hard to keep track, and impossible to know (since I'm not updated with what is implanted in test server since I don't go there or not do I try to discover all features dry-up), because nothing is said under the "complete" tab/table.

So maybe, with each new beta you coming along to start working at, you could refill up that table with each new card when a feature is finished/completed and is implanted in the test/server.

This ^ would makes less confusing to read the trello and let us what is finished and not, as I think you intented for that reason to have "Complete" bar, but somehow forgot to add onto it anything.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Right now it's hard to keep track, and impossible to know (since I'm not updated with what is implanted in test server since I don't go there or not do I try to discover all features dry-up), because nothing is said under the "complete" tab/table.

So maybe, with each new beta you coming along to start working at, you could refill up that table with each new card when a feature is finished/completed and is implanted in the test/server.

This ^ would makes less confusing to read the trello and let us what is finished and not, as I think you intented for that reason to have "Complete" bar, but somehow forgot to add onto it anything.
It's not meant to be for the public. It is for us devs so we know what to do.

To explain: the complete column is when us devs complete something we have been working on. This is usually a relatively small column, as they soon get moved to the Merged column accordingly. If you want to see what we've done, look in that column.

paliate

Verified Member
To be honest I'd just be happy to see it at all rather than go back to having complete surprises.
You see what's changed when a beta is uploaded and you see what is needed to be done on the trello for the upcoming update.

This is for the staff to do their job better.
You see the changes none the less.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The point of the Trello being made public is so that you can follow Development as it happens. Between that and the Github you should be able to know just about everything happening within the plugin. Trello's primary function is to allow for increased organization within the Development team and is pretty intuitive to follow.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.