• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
TorrentRedirection

TorrentRedirection 1.1

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
StrangeOne101 submitted a new resource:

TorrentRedirection - What do you get after someone gives you a challenge and 6 hours of work?

TorrentRedirection
Like the name implies, this plugin allows you to redirect torrents.

Please note: This plugin is still in beta and does contain a few bugs. Sometimes torrents just disappear after you go to fire redirected one. BUT, it does still work quite well apart from that.

How to redirect torrents:
  1. Press and hold shift when a torrent is coming towards you
  2. Wait for the torrent to start spinning...
Read more about this resource...

Kess

Been wanting something like this wish more moves you could redirect like on the tv show

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
@StrangeOne101, I just notice something: this is marked as a side plugin. You may need to change that.
If you read the installation guide, you'd know it isn't a mistake. It doesn't modify the normal torrent at all. Which is why it's a side plugin, because it hacks its way to glory instead of overriding the existing torrent.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Ah I see. Well, I do hope this makes its way to core.
What I did will never make it to core. If it is going to be implemented in core, it'll have to be redone completely and/or properly.

You'd understand if you read the source code for this plugin lol

Bugs:
  • If player did torrent redirection with bottles , player will use two torrent. (torrent with bottle and +redirection torrent
  • If player selected a source then will torrent redirection , player will use two torrent. (torrent with source [plants,water,ice etc.] and +redirection torrent)

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
did you stop working on this project? @StrangeOne101
I'm not actively working on this project, no. This project was more a side project/a challenge for myself. It was never something meant to be used by a great amount of users. I just released it so people can use it if they want to. But if they do, it's very much a "it is how it is" situation.

Sorry to disappoint. I will accept PRs though. :)

some players doing sneak spam for remove torrent :/
i have an idea in my mind for stop it.

》should be torrent grab area and should be a specific area for disable torrent redirection.

~ example;
》0-3 torrent grab area
》3-6 area for disable torrent redirection

if the player tries to catch the torrent too early, the torrent redirection must be closed for this torrent.

Last edited: