• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Torrent Redirection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Jesus Christ. Just make a torrent redirection combo. Why does it matter if fights are gonna take too long. Its not like you're always going to be fighting.

<edit> With a max redirections config so ppl can decide how many times it can be done

Last edited:

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sorry that there were many torrent redirection suggestions before, I don’t feel like explaining the whole jiist over and over again about how it’s used
I'm sorry then, because unless you explain what you want, this thread is as useless to the people coming back and looking through them(and by people I mean me) for ideas as an empty thread.

Jesus Christ. Just make a torrent redirection combo. Why does it matter if fights are gonna take too long. Its not like you're always going to be fighting.

<edit> With a max redirections config so ppl can decide how many times it can be done
Why would you need a torrent redirection combo if you aren't fighting? You need a torrent to be thrown at you to redirect it? And if you have a max-redirections whats the point in even redirecting it in the first place, the second person will always get hit, unless the option is randomized. Also, in the time it takes to redirect it, you could create another torrent and simply attack them, rendering redirecting it completely useless.

And overall the time spent on creating a redirect Torrent combo could be better spent on making Water able to bend water from all of other peoples abilities, not, only redirecting one move. For example, someone launches a torrent at you, you perform a combo that dispels the water, allowing you to then attack like Katara did in one of the most badass moments of the entire TLA series.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.