• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Timings Report

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hmmm interesting, water bending seems to be pretty heavy, but maybe that's just because of the amount of players might have been water bending at that time.

119% of the usage is when players join, I should be able to reduce lag there in future beta builds

Thanks for the report, btw for each Beta keep the reports in this thread :D thanks

Last edited:

Kiam

Verified Member
Will do. Ive had family over so I havent been able to test the newer ones, but I will have one up for 1.4.0 BETA 7 tonight!

dNiym

Verified Member
Eh since I went to the 1.8 protocol hack my tps has been garbage.
15 players online:
http://aikar.co/timings.php?url=17433b589757b2f0933e942d25ac97a1

disabling PK clears it up but it comes right back..
It seems to be that onblockphysics is really putting down some counts..
18,788.3k PKListener::eek:nBlockPhysics(BlockPhysicsEvent)

129.15% Task: AirbendingManager(interval 1)

116.09% Task: FirebendingManager(interval 1)

HiddenCloud

Verified Member
These timings are all made during different circumstances, one time you have 8 players and 12 tps, another time you have 12 players and 18 tps. The load by bending is based on the amount of players using heavy/longduring attacks, which (mostly) are water attacks. Other heavy attacks like shockwave are shortduring thus only cause lag for maybe 5 seconds. And timings calculates the average lag, if shockwave causes maybe 70% load for 5 seconds, if the timings have been made in a period of 30 minutes it might show up as 6% load on EarthBendingManager. Thus timings can't relied on for comparing performance with other versions. It's not easy to create good timing reports as you need the same amount of players to use the same attacks for each version. TL;DR, timings aren't very accurate when it comes to performance comparison.

Last edited: