• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Throwing a Freaking Wall at Someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Use: 3 earth benders line up in a row, evenly use raiseearth and then all charge shockwave and then click on the wall in their respective spots and the wall will slowly fly forward, and the first person it hits it falls over on, effectively one hitting that bender and any unlucky soul that ends up underneath the wall.
Edit: Just a source of inspiration.

Last edited:

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
There's something about someone that uses Austin Powers in their threads that I like.

owlcool

Verified Member
I know this is a "little" "overpowered" but it takes a "long" amount of time to "set" this up, and it would take "excellent" "teamwork" to do. Maybe the name could be wallthrow ingame.
image.jpg

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
I honestly think this is a little underpowered though, lol. It uses multiple raiseearth walls(not saving a lot of earth in that case), and then 3 Earthbenders have to be able to use shockwave on it at exactly the same time. Maybe if the Earthbenders just had a couple seconds of delay between each shockwave then the wall's direction would curve. If a single Earthbender tried it by themselves they should be bit by the wall though. Make sense, being they can't produce enough force on their own?

mastermind71

Verified Member
Its cool but the chance of it happening is quite low so I don't think theres a reason for it. Think about it, you need THREE earthbenders all together to use raise earth and shockwave in synergy. Cool, but I don;t think it will be used often.

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
It could be used it people have having teams fighting against other teams of the same element. It could bring a new interacting into PVP which would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.