• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied This would be so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolwolf9999

Verified Member
It would be cool if you could make custom groups in the config, example there is Fire, Earth, Water, Air and Chi. But it would be cool if you could make for example a MetalBender group and they can only bend metal. I think it just would be cool if you could do that. You could do so much! Some people would say "You can do that with your permissions system", but it would be cool because you could configure it!

Kwesi

Verified Member
Okay, I see some use to to this, but only in terms of what you said, which would be segregating every element and sub-element and giving them their own individual groups. Although, at this point, since the sub-elements lack variety in abilities and power, it wouldn't be wise to attempt right now.

Also, as the others said, it wouldn't adhere to the standard bending mechanics. It would make the laws of bending contradict greatly if done in a way that strays too much.

I guess it's up to people if they like this or not, but I can see more people disagreeing because it doesn't follow the natural flow of bending from which this entire project is inspire, and so it would most likely not seem logical to implement.

I don't know though, in the future I. if there is some more development with the sub-elements, I could see it working on the right server with the right structure.

Interesting suggestion, might I add.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied --

We intentionally made everything permission based. Permissions work wonders and there are several plugins that allow you to manipulate them however you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.