• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

The Official Share Your Items Thread

Esteban

Verified Member
This is another version of the Blaze rod because it wouldn't craft for me
Code:
Item:
    Name: FlameStaff
    DisplayName: <&4>FlameStaff
    Material: BLAZE_ROD
    Lore: <&c>Place this item in your Blaze slot to use
    ShapedRecipe: LAVA_BUCKET, AIR, LAVA_BUCKET, AIR, BLAZE_ROD, AIR, LAVA_BUCKET, AIR, LAVA_BUCKET
    Glow:True
Stats:
    Charges: 50
    DestroyAfterCharges: true
    IgnoreDestroyMessage: false
    BlazeRange: 30

Esteban

Verified Member
IM ADDICTED TO MAKING THESE
Code:
Item:
    Name: WindPowerIncreaser
    DisplayName: <&f>WindPowerIncreaser
    Material: ITEM_FRAME
    Lore: <&f>Place this item in your AirSwipe slot to increase damage
    ShapedRecipe: AIR, STICK, AIR, AIR, ITEM_FRAME, AIR, AIR, GLASS_BOTTLE, AIR
    Glow:True
Stats:
    Charges: 50
    IgnoreDestroyMessage: false
    AirSwipeRange: 25
    AirSwipeDamage: 20
    AirSwipeRadius: 6
    AirSwipePush: 4

Adamskii6

Verified Member
These are mine:

Code:
Item:
    Name: frozenfrog
    DisplayName: <&b>Frozen Frog
    Material: RABBIT_FOOT
    Lore: <&7>This frog will cure you<n><&7>from any poison.<n><&7>Don't suck on them unless<n><&7>you really need to!
    Glow: true
    Stats:
        SneakCharges: 1
        SneakEffects: POISON:1:1, WITHER:1:1
Code:
Item:
    Name: chitea
    DisplayName: <&d>Chi-Enhancing Tea
    Material: POTION
    Lore: <&7>Enhances your bending power <n><&7>when doing WaterManipulation, EarthBlast, AirSwipe <n><&7>or FireBlast.
    Stats:
        ConsumeEffects: SPEED:3:60, AirSwipeDamage:50:60, WaterManipulationDamage:50:60, AirSwipedamage:50:60, FireBlastDamage:50:60, EarthBlastDamage:50:60

DeJakob

Verified Member
Quick question; Is it possible to make bending scrolls that teach players certain moves? For example on my server you start with only 1 move and I want to use scrolls to teach them moves.

Varni1

Verified Member
Quick question; Is it possible to make bending scrolls that teach players certain moves? For example on my server you start with only 1 move and I want to use scrolls to teach them moves.
Not a bad idea. I like it! :D

HydroMan

Verified Member
It actually is possible (I encounter this in one server), but I don't think that the PK (item) plugin has to do anything with what you're suggesting. Try asking @Pur3_Fox on how to make this.

Last edited:

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
use a quest plugin or rankup plugin that gives permissions/commnds rewards :)

DanStryder

Verified Member
You wanna use Craftbook, they have command items that you can run as a playe, like you can right click a piece of paper and it run from the console to give the player the bending permission and then a tellraw to show the item has given them the power of a new move. You can keep it on death, make it so it destroys itself after using it, set a permission node so only water benders could use a water scroll, set how it's used (Left click, drop on the floor, punch the air). It's rather useful and super customisable :D

Here's the link for the mechanic: http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Command_Items

Yanne

Verified Member
Here are some items for chi blockers!

Use these glasses to see in the dark:
Code:
Item:
    Name: ChiGlasses
    DisplayName: <&6><&l>Night Glasses
    Lore: <&6>Use these <&b>Glasses <&6>to see in the dark!<n><&9>Activates by sneaking.
    Material: LEATHER_HELMET
    ShapedRecipe: IRON_INGOT, LEATHER, IRON_INGOT, GLASS, STRING, GLASS, IRON_INGOT, GOLDEN_CARROT, IRON_INGOT
    Stats:
        LeatherColor: 149, 155, 68
        WearOnly: true
        SneakEffects: NIGHT_VISION:1:30
        Charges: 150
Use this tunic against fire benders. It's fire-proof!:
Code:
Item:
    Name: ChiChestPlate
    DisplayName: <&6><&l>Fire-Proof Tunic
    Lore: <&6>Use this <&c>Fire-Proof Tunic <&6>when fighting<n><&6>fire benders!<n><&9>Activates by sneaking.
    Material: LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
    ShapedRecipe: IRON_INGOT, AIR, IRON_INGOT, IRON_INGOT, OBSIDIAN:2, IRON_INGOT, NETHER_BRICK, NETHER_BRICK, NETHER_BRICK
    Stats:
        LeatherColor: 151, 123, 11
        WearOnly: true
        SneakEffects: FIRE_RESISTANCE:1:30
        Charges: 100
At last, something to heal you up in the middle of a battle:
Code:
Item:
    Name: MedicalKit
    Amount: 3
    DisplayName: <&c><&l>First-Aid kit
    Lore: <&4>Use this <&c>First-Aid kit <&4>to heal yourself!<n><&9>Press sneak to use this.
    Material: REDSTONE
    ShapedRecipe: NETHER_STALK, PAPER, NETHER_STALK, GHAST_TEAR, IRON_INGOT:2, SPECKLED_MELON, PAPER, GLASS_BOTTLE, PAPER
    Glow:
    Stats:
        SneakEffects: REGENERATION:255:1, BLINDNESS:255:2, NIGHT_VISION:255:1
        Charges: 1
I hope you like them! :)
umm one thing. About the FIREPROOF chest plate that's really isn't to much a good idea to be because of how chi blockers already have the agility of an airbender and easily paralyze and block chi so that they cant bend. so having a chest plate will make them absolutely powerless because firebenders have almost NO defensive moves.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
umm one thing. About the FIREPROOF chest plate that's really isn't to much a good idea to be because of how chi blockers already have the agility of an airbender and easily paralyze and block chi so that they cant bend. so having a chest plate will make them absolutely powerless because firebenders have almost NO defensive moves.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I'm pretty sure you're allowed to Necropost as long as it's relevant to the thread... Not sure about it though.