• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion The Nether & The End

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Water is buff by the full moon, fire is buff by the sun. And since this plugin is incorperate by minecraft, I though it would be cool If we allowed earthbenders in nether be buffed there, while airbender in the end. Those dimensions imo assiosate well, since the hell dimension is seen as the underworld, while the end is also name as the aether, a sky world.
Fun fact: In code, the end biome is not referred to as 'end' but as 'sky'.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I knew it that there is assiosative connection with Air. Good thing to hear it's not of the Mandelas effect's result.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I knew it that there is assiosative connection with Air. Good thing to hear it's not of the Mandelas effect's result.
Woa woa man. Just cause it's called Sky doesn't give it a connection to Air IMO.

Air Nomads practice peace and spirituality where the end represents violence and danger.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Woa woa man. Just cause it's called Sky doesn't give it a connection to Air IMO.

Air Nomads practice peace and spirituality where the end represents violence and danger.
It was first intended to become the sky biome but it got turned into a different dimension.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
It was first intended to become the sky biome but it got turned into a different dimension.
If that happened and depending on the way they went through with the idea then I may agree. But then there's also the issue with Earth not getting an advantage. I think the classic Night/Day for Fire/Water is fine to be honest.