• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion The Nether ~ Lunar Eclipse

Along with that, the resource pack could make the nether sky a realistic-looking to lunar eclipse (adding a moon texture too maybe?). Yeah, that would give the downsize of having the nether to look like if it was on lunar eclipse, but players rarely go there while in a server and I think it would be a good change despite it looking a little off :)

paliate

I don't believe you're able to currently change the nether sky, not even with the MCPatcher.
Which isn't something currently worth venturing into, but I'll keep this open for now incase I'm wrong and / or we visit this in the future.

So why not apply to this? Allowing the plugin to give the event a change from x to nether biome, while the resource pack needs to make nether lunar eclipse alike, this would turn out to be awesome looking stuff :)

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt