• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Changing Sky during events

If this request doesn't involve doing hard/impossible work or unnecessary changes done to the server/world, than be free to add aesthetical look for the lunar eclipse, where the sky shifts into of a nether's atmosphere (or the whole dimension if that's how things works) and maybe for solar eclipse could be given the end's look; in the world where these events occur.

It is red:

Another question would be, which is highly unlikely to happen, add a moon to it (dk if I'm asking rhetorically (just answer with "yes" or nothing))? I guess a texture pack could do the trick!

Last edited:
It's possible my modifying the biome the player is in. :) The nether simply has a red sky due to it's biome.
What if the player leaves the biome? Will this mechanic keep track up where the player is moving and will follow on the player's journey through all crossed destinations/biomes? You said it in singular, so does that mean it affects each player individually?