• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Pending Review Teasers

Should the Staff give us teasers?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
As there was an ongoing discussion on how the staff can make us occupied while their attempting to finish off and push the upcoming content out sonner, I thought it would be cooler If they share their work through the twitter page what's there to come.

Yeah, I know that there is a trello page for that ,so we what is done and what is there is to come, but I would like it more to see visually than verbally. I'm thinking like how devs of one game that share images/screenshots of the in-game, teasing us with hints or just sharing their own personal creations, I think it would definantly be nice If some of you guys share screenshots/gifs what features are finished.

This is just my thought-off small thing that would live us impress along the way has we patiently for the updates to come out ;)

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Speed code videos on the YouTube amirite

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Speed code videos on the YouTube amirite
With LOK soundtrack and clip similar to the last Q&A one :eek: Or like "everytime Sobki types in a return or a null key word, the video gets faster and cuts in half, with Tai lee chi blocking someone everytime ".

Now onto serious note, it could also be an in-game clip as well. Like a short gif of the new tremorsense demonstration; how does it work in action (well, that's a bad example and it's not really visually impressing, but you get the idea....)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
We do give teasers? We've teased in community updates, profile posts and I tease all the time
Oh... profile posts? Well I guess it's fair enough :D Don't wanna sound too I-want-more, but I was more along of the lines of making it a little bit frequent. Maybe 5-7 gifs per week? :D (On twitter, so it won't look as a spam on the forum)

Loony

Verified Member
Oh... profile posts? Well I guess it's fair enough :D Don't wanna sound too I-want-more, but I was more along of the lines of making it a little bit frequent. Maybe 5-7 gifs per week? :D (On twitter, so it won't look as a spam on the forum)
..We don't do enough for 5-7 gifs a week.. xD
How many active developers do you think we got?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
How many active developers do you think we got?
7? Honestly, I wonder why Mist makes more "devs wanted" when there are like already over 13 devs around xD

Probably I'm being too much.... greedy? *vocabulary fart* Maybe I'm overlooking this too much and you guys just start-to-kick-in slowly with communication thing more after this year xD Plz dismiss this OP :oops::confused:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Lol 7 active devs. Nice joke.

I'd be hard enough for literally 1 gif a week and you want 5? We don't have that much content to spare.

Creating new content also isn't as simple as that. A new move can/takes hours to make. Often too long for one days work. Although since you guys are so desperate for content updates, how about gifs of bug fixes? :3

Pride

Verified Member
Teasers are a meh to me. I want to be able to figure things out once a new update comes out. I want a real surprise and sh**.