• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Synenergy

Joeri

Verified Member
Info
In korra book 4, Korra used spiritual energy (AKA Vines) to locate people. She didn't need to use vines, but it required spiritual energy.

Controls
Light and Dark spirits aswell as the avatar can use this move. Bind the move with /b b Synergy, Hold shift for 5 seconds untill particles appear, As soon as particles have appeard you click on a target. a glowstone break particle line will go towards them and follow them for 25 seconds. good for tracking.

It's not the only option it has: You can also instead of clicking, just release shift. It will go to the most nearby, sneaking player.

In the spirit world, the move's strength is doubled, increasing to a radius of 30 blocks and a shorter charge time, Why? Well, Raava said the spirit world has the most spiritual energy of all places, meaning it would take less concentration.

Ups
Great for finding people
Great for following people

Downs
May be hard to code
May be abused to track bases on faction servers

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
Break particles might lag alot for some of the members, Maybe you should just reconsider the block you want to use.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Block
Glowstone break particles or the block?
I have a question about this anyway, what happens if the Path trachea the target, but then the target moves. Will the Path like turn into obsidian and then go back to the original Path, or will it change the Path to the new location of the target?

Joeri

Verified Member
Block

I have a question about this anyway, what happens if the Path trachea the target, but then the target moves. Will the Path like turn into obsidian and then go back to the original Path, or will it change the Path to the new location of the target?
It will follow for a few seconds

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It will follow for a few seconds
What about the obsidian part? When the path loses the target(when the target goes too far) you hear a sound (kinda like enderdragon hit), the path turns to obsidian/cobble, cobble break particles are played, and then it the path goes away after a few seconds. Maybe it could have an effect on the user?
I'm making a video for it how the current path would look ;3

paliate

Verified Member
dislike the obsidian thing since it's likely the target will always be moving, unless their typing.

Joeri

Verified Member
There you go, hope that is what you had in mind;) It's probably slower, but that doesn't matter, since it can be faster when coded.
Looks way better then id ever imagen, awesomee

Can i add it to my main post? :) (With credits ofc)