• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Surge new animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
Never thought of that (... or have I?). Theoricly(/theoretically?) speaking, it is obvious why it should work if aiming it abit higher. Just I have never test it that way.
Its more of a hassle to aim higher. Besides, its looking into so thats good.

Hero

Verified Member
Uhm, no xD You just swiftsiwm, and a quickwaterbender doesnt even have to look down.
Also, I do remember you, and if you don't like the changes PK is making, then I suggest you leave, and if you don't, then simply shut your mouth.
(Also, you're not good, lol.)
You can do it without swift swim, it just doesnt make you go as far/fast.
@Mysteriously Logical, whats your problem? You arent all of that either, so why dont you just stop insulting people.

Last edited:

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hydro, meet my friend Raindrop595. She is without a doubt the best waterbender in the whole plugin. She's extremely agile using surge, ( She imitates Ming-Hua's mobility with surge), she has amazing aim with manip and torrent, and she's a good spouter. You can 1v1 her and see for yourself.
I would like to meet this lady. Could you provide me the IP of the server she plays on (via Private Message, if it isn't against the rules)?

Hydro, I really like how Surge looks, good job! :D

Logical, I really know how frustating it is to do something hard to end up being hated by others. But we gotta continue, we gotta flow like water.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I would like to meet this lady. Could you provide me the IP of the server she plays on (via Private Message, if it isn't against the rules)?

Hydro, I really like how Surge looks, good job! :D

Logical, I really know how frustating it is to do something hard to end up being hated by others. But we gotta continue, we gotta flow like water.
Against the rules, and it's a guy.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Against the rules, and it's a guy.
Hydro, meet my friend Raindrop595. She is without a doubt the best waterbender in the whole plugin. She's extremely agile using surge, ( She imitates Ming-Hua's mobility with surge), she has amazing aim with manip and torrent, and she's a good spouter. You can 1v1 her and see for yourself.
Ok, now I'm confused x.x
Then... is there other way for him to provide me the IP through this website?

Status
Not open for further replies.