• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Super Smash Bros. fo 3DS/WiiU Thread

Migsel

Verified Member
Just a thread for either talking about Super Smash Bros. or for setting up games. My friend code is 506944174697 so if anyone wants to fight meh just message me or sometin.

P.S. I'm not a pro but I'm decent enough to figt level 9 CPUs. I'm trying to be a Marth/Lucina main.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I would add you, but my internet has a certain type where I can't play with friends.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
nice! :O
I'm not good at all :p But I try to main my Mii character and ganon :p
Emma add you asap :3

Migsel

Verified Member
I want to get heh game but I'm not sure if it's really worth it in the long run...
It is. There are too many things to do and unlock and you can always try to improve your playing. It's fun to try to learn the advanced stuff.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I play it maining zelda/link, and can also play as sheik, greninja, little mac, zero suit Samus, Mario, Robin.

Migsel

Verified Member
I play it maining zelda/link, and can also play as sheik, greninja, little mac, zero suit Samus, Mario, Robin.
I used to main Link, Toon Link, and Lucario, but then I realized I sucked at using them online. I then thought Marth and Lucina were kinda cool so I started looking up guides and such for using them. I can still use the Links and I'm a bit better now. I have a little experience in all of the characters tho