• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Super secret leaked information

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
...Umm... I just said that, bruh. I think using the same eastern egg/creepy-pasta's note in a log in this plugin wouldn't be that fun and interesting. I know PK can come with something unique and creative then that.

(Idea: Maybe the one who types logs about updates of a plugin, he/she could add up to each note of the log a sentence of a humorious, sarcastic and witty, comic reliefs in one or two sentences after describing the bug)

Last edited:

IceEyes

Verified Member
I really like the new things, but I think that in exchange with airbender's great loss of mobility (airblast shift remove), airbenders should get something cool and new too (airwheel doesn't count, since I think it'll be the same as airscooter).

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I really like the new things, but I think that in exchange with airbender's great loss of mobility (airblast shift remove), airbenders should get something cool and new too (airwheel doesn't count, since I think it'll be the same as airscooter).
Airjump. It needs Airjump.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
No chi blocking change :c ? At least do HighJump.
That's what we wanted. We wanted it to look aesthetically pleasing so that it looks like the bender is focusing on manipulating the water, rather than walking around.

We wouldn't have the old OctopusForm on land, that's the thing we're trying to improve!
It shouldn't prevent them from walking, but walking should prevent it from working (once the player makes a step, the water from octopusform will drop and after that - putting the ability in cooldown.

Loony

Verified Member
No chi blocking change :c ? At least do HighJump.

It shouldn't prevent them from walking, but walking should prevent it from working (once the player makes a step, the water from octopusform will drop and after that - putting the ability in cooldown.
ChiBlocking is going to be completely changed too, but because of how much work needs to be done it needs its own core versions.