• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Suffocation Re-Buff

Do you agree that suffocation should go back how it was.

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartford15

Verified Member
Right now suffocation is lame. Before it seemed to be better. Now you can move and it just doesn't work. I think that it should go back to how it was when it was first released.

Immallama

Verified Member
I haven't played around with it enough to have an opinion on this. What's the difference between the older version and the new one?

owlcool

Verified Member
Suffacation was not even used by more then 1 airbender!!! Besides, it could be made more realistic by giving nausea instead of blindness, nope. Has to make chi blockers jealous.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't think it should go back to how it was (can't move your mouse) but it definitely needs to be less nerfed and more OP. Its currently almost useless.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Suggestion denied. There are several other suggestions for a suffocation buff that go into FAR more detail AND follow the format.

Status
Not open for further replies.