• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Spiritual Energy Levels

Moonelight

1. Why would people want to go to the spirit world? Apart from shits and giggles. What makes it different?
For servers like the one I play, we do a lot of town & clan stuff. Some people may decide to extend their town/base/clan into the Spirit World. The Spirit World gives you a chance to get away from the regular survival world.

2. Will people who choose spirits do minecraft shit and just be a spirit? Where does it all fit in? They aren't human and shouldnt really do human stuff.
That's for the developers to decide. From my point of view, I believe it is like Iroh in a way. Youre in the human form yet still a spirit. You'll obtain spirit powers though.
3. Is it right that spirituality affects spirit moves and how fast you enter/exit spirit world by meditation?.
Yes.

I think getting 5 golder hearts (aka SE level) would allow one to meditate, via unlocking the command [/b meditate]. Airbenders would have 6 and spritual projectors somewhere 9-11 (it is the level where one can enter the spiritual level, as Jinora was the one who could do it while Tenzin was struggling.). Those who can enter the spirit word, they can guide others who haven't reach the level enter with them as well.

It makes sense on why players get more SE hearts as they encounter spirits, because Unaloq studied spirit stuff and he add to learn from something - presumably he did from the experience he gather when everytime spirits got contact with him.

Bumbullbee

what about using the boss bar or EXP instead of yellow hearts?
Actually, I agree with this. The boss bar color can be changed as of 1.9+, so why not have green and red bars to signify what kind of spirit you have? The level and other information could just be the title of the bar. I feel it would be more efficient and less confusing.

Actually, I agree with this. The boss bar color can be changed as of 1.9+, so why not have green and red bars to signify what kind of spirit you have? The level and other information could just be the title of the bar. I feel it would be more efficient and less confusing.
I heard that there are some issues and big drawbacks that are not worth of getting overtaken by. (IIRC)

Probably one of them being that most servers use it for other (important) usages, just as displaying the server name, which in return the plugin would override it with sprit indentications and what not. I'd also like to point out that '/b w' command is like the alternative as an save-kit If the bar thingy isn't gonna work out.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt