• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Spirit Water

• A item of a waterbottle
  • It wouldn't have a crafting recipe, because it suppose to be valuable and I doubt it that this magically special water was and can be somehow man-made crafted.
  • A Waterbender can restore own or someone's else health full in 1 second (without regeneration effect) with HealingWaters active
  • Non-waterbenders can heal themselves with it, same way how a waterbender on current bases would. (Same effect applied if waterbender hasn't healingwaters active)

• A item of a water bucket
  • It wouldn't have a crafting recipe, because it suppose to be valuable and I doubt it that this magically special water was and can be somehow man-made crafted.
  • The Bucket itself isn't special, but the water in it is.
    • When the water is placed from it, and somebody were to stand it would receive the same effect of an Healing Waters
      • Those who have healingwaters active while standing in this water, this will heal the player instantly (1 second) with all hearts full.
    • Water can be pick up by any bucket.
      • After picked up, the bucket will rename itself "Bucket of Water Spirit" (This is for the player to distinguish from vanilla one, so that he won't accidentally heal him/someone for a necessary reason).
The Source: Spirit Water

V

Vidcom

Actually, this belongs in Spirits because it would require Spirits to run (the water comes from the Spirit World) so it can stay here. It can also be approved! :)

I can't disagree with you, because I don't know the location of it. ;)

How about both of the plugins, Spirit and Items, should be installed to get this special water?

Edit: I just found out that spirit world isn't the only location for this water. Though, I wouldn't mind it being a spirit plugin feature, but maybe better off for the RPG plugin? Because like I said it isn't the only location for it. Spirit World would of course be filled with the replaced bodies of water into the spirit waters.

Last edited:
Aren't you gonna move this to RPG? Just wondering, because you hadn't left any response so I assumed you forgot about this post.

But it isn't. It just related between the RPG and Sprit plugin, along with Items plugin. Like I said, spirit world isn't the only location for this mystical water to spawn in.

Moonelight

But it isn't. It just related between the RPG and Sprit plugin, along with Items plugin. Like I said, spirit world isn't the only location for this mystical water to spawn in.
I'll move it, but just know I would keep it here since it is completely Spirits related. If it's main function is to affect the Spirits then it belongs here.

If it's main function is to affect the Spirits then it belongs here.
Wan, Aang, Mako, Biolin, Korra were all healed by the spirit water. As you know (hopefully), they weren't spirits at all, so this water isn't applied to only, or even not, to the spirits.

Now, I just started to realize what you might have meant by your statement, since it is probably used to heal the spirit within them, but if that was the case, aang would have still died after being resurrected, because I believe bad conditions from the physical body wouldn't be capable to recover by the sprit that got healed within him. It just sounds silly to me. Spirit can not influence for the person to stay alive if she/he has fatal wounds/injuries or the lost of something that supports them leaving, such as the person without a heart or pierced in, from what I can theorize.

Another thing, what I got from the wiki, Wan got healed from his injuries, which I can imagine it is referred to his physical injuries, by the spirit water. Again, for the same reason, I do not think that healed spirit can heal a physical one, neither that the spirit can get harmed by physical means (in Aang's case too) and of course it wouldn't need healing if it is already fine/healthy. All of it just sound silly to me for that process to exist.

I don't know any evidence that proves my points true, but if you do find those that prove my speculation wrong then I would disregard my opinion and would stick to those valid facts.

Last edited:

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I would like to add that Spirit Water was also from the Spirit Oasis. But I don't think that's relevant to most servers or Project Korra Plugins.

V

Vidcom

Just my two cents, but usually the method of handling stuff that borders on Spirits/Items or Spirits/RPG is that if it cannot function without Spirits being in, it goes to Spirits.

So in this example, as you can't really have spirit water without a spirit world (unless we want to throw logic out the window), this would belong in Spirits, not RPG.

The Following places aren't in the spirit world
I would like to add that Spirit Water was also from the Spirit Oasis. But I don't think that's relevant to most servers or Project Korra Plugins.
Bhanti Village Temple is another source for this mystical water.
Reading my post once I get, I come to the conclusion that the bottles don't have to exit with spirit&items installed, because all it adds the option to pick up spirit water from vanilla bucket/bottle and all it's left to store data into that bottle. Whenever it should be in the RPG, I'll give my final decision once I find any information where all the spirit water ponds originate from.

Last edited:

Moonelight

The Following places aren't in the spirit world

Reading my post once I get, I come to the conclusion that the bottles don't have to exit with spirit&items installed, because all it adds the option to pick up spirit water from vanilla bucket/bottle and all it's left to store data into that bottle. Whenever it should be in the RPG, I'll give my final decision once I find any information where all the spirit water ponds originate from.
He's saying that there would be no Spirit Water without a Spirit World - so it wouldn't matter the location of the water, it just wouldn't be there without the Spirit World. Spirit Water came from the Spirits, thus the reason it has that name.

But if we gonna have spiritbending an alternative ability for the Core plugin to heal zombified/pissed off mobs, it would be fair to add this spirit water to the RPG/CORE/Items plugin as a standalone, while. You said it yourself that spiritbending would be preferable as a part of Core thing, that affects only mobs without having SPIRIT installed, so for you to disagree to make this block standalone for the following blocks sound to me that your opinion is biased.

Last edited: