• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Spirit Bending - New Kit

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Hey everyone!
===============
I've had tons of fun playing this plugin, the only thing I was expecting that wasn't quite on the plugin was "Spirit Bending." And being able to use it on enemy-players too. So I decided to make a suggestion on what "Spirit Bending" could be.
P.S Spirit Bending would either be part of Water Bending or its own separate thing.

SpiritManipulation - Simply left-click to a enemy to throw a orb to a location. If the orb comes in contact within a enemy, the orb will also stun for 0.25 second(s). (<-- 1.5 Damage) Hold shift to charge it up to make the orb deal extra damage. (<-- 2 Damage) (2 Second Cooldown)

SpiritBarrier - Hold shift to shield yourself with a barrier full of Spirit energy, this shield blocks projectiles and knockbacks ONLY on cast. But heres the unique part of it. If you left-click a player while shifting, it grants them a shield also! But only knockbacks enemies on cast and then disappears. (5 Second Cooldown)

EnergyWave - Left-click to release a wave of spirit energy, if a enemy contacts the wave, the wave will push the enemy back until the wave has reached it's max range. (14 Blocks "Forward" and 4 Blocks "Width"") (6 Second Cooldown)

SpiritCleanse - (To use this ability, you must shift for 2.5 seconds and left-click a enemy. First at 3 seconds, you will see a gold particle, if you charge it to 6 seconds you will see a diamond particle effect and a gold particle effect)

Just like as in "The Legend of Korra," this ability targets a enemy and does the circle spirit thingy, to a enemy though. This will snare the enemy, (Enemies can still cast abilities, for they are only snared) however, if you hold it up to 6 seconds, this will snare all enemies in the player's view 1st person view. (Not 2nd person view or 3rd.) However this ability also cleanses the enemy(s) to make it more "balanced." So the "cleanse" will remove all disabilities on the enemy(s) besides the user's snare. (Such as slows, stuns, snares, blinds, ect.)

SpiritAssistance - Hold shift until you see gold particles, then let go to summon either a.. Slime, Zombie, or a Skeleton, these spirts instantly die after 2 seconds. (Cooldown of 12 seconds)

LightFlight - Left-click to start hovering, if hurt, it will cancel this ability. The player also leaves a trail of glowstone particles, these particles will do 0.25 damage. (3 Second Cooldown)

====================
Welp that's all I have for now, thanks for reading, hopefully you want this as much as I do! Leave positive comments, and say you want this so they might add this! Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You might want to wait for the spirit side plugin to come out!
It allows players to choose to be a spirit, have spirit abilities erc, check out the FAQ. :)

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Well Taiko as I said earlier in the thread I wanted water benders or spirit bending can be a new element, to work on like humans... If that makes any sense.. XD Just read the top again!

Verified Member
SpiritAssistance - Hold shift until you see gold particles, then let go to summon either a.. Slime, Zombie, or a Skeleton, these spirts instantly die after 2 seconds. (Cooldown of 12 seconds)
i'm sorry but this move would be useless unless you summon it before you get hit to prevent an attack but other than that it would be like "GO SLIME!!!, SLIME FAINTED!!!" but if you upped the length then replaced slime and zombie with blaze and gast so you could sumon it then they have a chance to fire there attack then they disperse.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
I mean, they could at least attack twice or once before they died, and also as you said, it could be used to block a abilty or something.