• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Special Days

Thoughts?

• Harmonic Convergence: Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Harmonic Convergence: No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Sozin's Comet: Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Sozin's Comet: No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Full Moon: Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Full Moon: No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Day of the Black Sun: Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Day of the Black Sun: No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celesteia

Verified Member
Harmonic Convergance (Chance: 0.5/10 at midday)
  • Mobs grow stonger (more hp, stronger attack power, more defence, faster, etc)
  • Spawn rate of mobs increases immensely
  • Mobs spawn in light and dark
  • All bending power is increased immensely (increases range of all bending, increases damage, etc.)
Sozin's Comet (Chance: 3/10 at day)
  • Firebending's power is increased immensely and skills harness the power of the comet (For example, never-ending firejet, low cooldown on charged fireblasts, etc.)

Day of the Black Sun (Chance, 1/10 at day)
  • Firebending is disabled
Full Moon (Chance: 3/10 at night)
  • Bloodbending recieves an immense boost in power (Allowing to bloodbend multiple people at once and move them around, bloodbending deals damage)
  • Waterbender's power is increased immensely and skills harness the power of the moon (For example, water-spout on land, torrent becomes much more larger, etc.)
All of these (options as well) would be able to be configured, disabled, etc. even the effects of how strong/weak would be too.

There would be a message in chat saying if one of these is occuring.

There should also be a command to do this manually. For example, /b fullmoon, /b comet, /b hc, /b bs, etc.

Last edited:

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
I don't really like the idea of how if you're lucky, you get an extra element. I also don't think that the days/night should be increased by 20 minutes on top of this strength and I think Sozin's Comet shouldn't be 30% since it happens once every 100 years in the show. I like the creativity though!

Celesteia

Verified Member
I don't really like the idea of how if you're lucky, you get an extra element. I also don't think that the days/night should be increased by 20 minutes on top of this strength and I think Sozin's Comet shouldn't be 30% since it happens once every 100 years in the show. I like the creativity though!
Thanks, edited~

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This idea has been discussed time and time again. Try responding to an existing thread instead of making a new one to keep the forums tidy.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
I think all these ideas are nice. This plugin should try best to reflect and incorporate as many canonical elements (by elements I mean stuff in the show, not specifically the 4 elements) of the show as possible.

owlcool

Verified Member
You need to add in lunar eclipses if you are going to add in solar eclipses. It has been seen that lunar eclipses exist, It would even out the solar eclipses, and it should be made so they can't happen both at once.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm denying this suggestion because other suggestions based on the same concept already exist and has been marked as "Looking Into", not necessarily because it's a bad suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.