• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Special Bender Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ming_Hua

Verified Member
I like the idea of the chance to become a certain bend of sub element. I think that would be really freaking cool and realistic to the servers. it would also cause a challenge among players since some may be learning a new element for the first time. I like it. but I didn't read all the comments so if I completly skipped something don't bother tellin me lol

Moonelight

Verified Member
I like the idea of the chance to become a certain bend of sub element. I think that would be really freaking cool and realistic to the servers. it would also cause a challenge among players since some may be learning a new element for the first time. I like it. but I didn't read all the comments so if I completly skipped something don't bother tellin me lol
Thank you :)

Janny

Verified Member
I think this would mess up servers that have to donate for moves like Flight or Bloodbending. What I suggest is that you can disable moves and give more percentage to another move.

Example (Because I know what I said was a little confusing):

(Original)
Air
Spiritual Projection - 72% chance
Flight - 1% chance

(Server that has flight as a donaton move but doesn't wanna take out the donation)
Air
Spiritual Projection - 73% chance
Flight - Donation

Moonelight

Verified Member
I think this would mess up servers that have to donate for moves like Flight or Bloodbending. What I suggest is that you can disable moves and give more percentage to another move.

(Original)
Air
Flight - 1% chance

(Server that has flight as a donaton move but doesn't wanna take out the donation)
Air
Flight - Donation
It's against EULA to sell abilities inside of Minecraft, so this feature wouldnt support that. It's the servers problem if that's the case.

Hero

Verified Member

(Original)
Air
Flight - 1% chance

Air
Flight - Donation
Im still against the whole prodigy thing. Just because they're good at their element, it doesnt mean they should get buffs. That would cause all sorts of issues. Theres a reason why Tenzin can defeat Zaheer. Zaheer was a prodigy airbender, but Tenzin was a professional airbender whos been training for years. And when they fight, you didnt see Zaheer have buffs like being faster or attacking harder. Personally, I wouldget rid of the prodigy percentage all together. Sorry Easte.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's against EULA to sell abilities inside of Minecraft, so this feature wouldnt support that. It's the servers problem if that's the case.
Not against it as long as there is a way to get it in game also

Hero

Verified Member
Easte, after reading into the prodigy thing, its just op.
Getting positive buffs AND all sub-elements is 2 too far. Ya dont see Azula blowing people up with her brain ;<

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
That is not true. I cannot sell a sharp 5 fire 2 diamond sword, even though you can get that normally
Actually the EULA rules area against giving an unfair advantage in normal Gameplay. You can sell that sword, so long as they can't use it in survival. If you sell it to them to use in a survival world, then it breaks the EULA.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Actually the EULA rules area against giving an unfair advantage in normal Gameplay. You can sell that sword, so long as they can't use it in survival. If you sell it to them to use in a survival world, then it breaks the EULA.
Theres no other point in selling it xD

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
"normal Gameplay" I don't think bending counts as normal gameplay

Janny

Verified Member
Eh. I don't really like the EULA. And most bending servers I go on don't follow it either. :3

Janny

Verified Member
Yea but they're supposed to. Servers don't run unless the owner agrees to the EULA
They have to agree to it when they first star up the server, yes. But it doesn't mean you HAVE to follow it. Most bending servers I go on agree to it but don't follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.