• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Sound pack

Jack_08

Verified Member
I am working on a sound pack for PK, I just wanna check if you guys are interested ;)

Changes:
-realistic air blast sound
-better avatarstate sound
-better fire sound
-better water sound

I am open to suggestions or/and ideas :)

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
well

ok i have been working on it and editing sounds is a bi challenging for me. so far i have made a few changes :)
here's the sound pack
I like it so far! It is just a shame that the sounds used by Project Korra are sounds that are already used. I personally loved the *enters Avatar State* sound.

_AvatarKuruk_

Verified Member
I suggest adding different types of air sound and make the Avatar State sound last a bit longer then fade away.Anyways nice job!

Jack_08

Verified Member
And the lightning sounds its messed up a bit
im planning to make the avatar state last a bit longer, and there is nothing i can do with the lightning sound, because lightning and air sounds share the same sound file, only with different pitches... idk why they couldn't have just made the lighting sound like the real minecraft lighting and not sounding like hitting creeperso_O

Scatman

Verified Member
idk if i like the fire sounds tho...
but still, youve done a really good job with the earth sounds i think :)