• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Something needs to be done with Youtube!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
The Forum inactive and still is a little bit, people come and leave this project because nothing new and exciting is happening about it recently. I think using your channel more frequently by uploading new content (related to pk development or the site of course) would keep the community going and interest to stay for somehow longer. Now, I'm not saying that you should upload those videos everyday, but neither you should do 1 per year (as how it currently looks in this state): the most optimum imo would be 2 videos per 3 months each. Live Q&A sessions would be still good (not saying to discard non-live one's for the sake of live'ys)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The Forum inactive and still is a little bit, people come and leave this project because nothing new and exciting is happening about it recently. I think using your channel more frequently by uploading new content (related to pk development or the site of course) would keep the community going and interest to stay for somehow longer. Now, I'm not saying that you should upload those videos everyday, but neither you should do 1 per year (as how it currently looks in this state): the most optimum imo would be 2 videos per 3 months each. Live Q&A sessions would be still good (not saying to discard non-live one's for the sake of live'ys)
A couple of notes:

Our forum is growing in activity at a rather rapid rate. Our internal web stats show us doing pretty well and continuing to grow at an okay rate (especially when compared to a few months ago). We are a resurging community.

The rest of it, I tend to agree with you. We do want to do things with our YouTube channel we are simply waiting on applications for the Digital Team that show very high quality content so that we can begin working on these things more. We don't want to put out just anything, rather, high quality content instead.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Strange that how it looks opposite right to my eyes or it's just could be me :/ Either way, in 2014 (speculating) the forum was active than ever, but yeah-- probably the reason it was new and all and that isn't a reason to rant about.

Just thought to give you a reminder and it sounds that you starting to look for members that are interest in helping the community grow via media designs-stuff. All and all I hope (waiting patently) to see what pk has to offer in that part and wish you luck on doing on what you're doing.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt