• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Something For the Water benders

So umm vote.

• I don't agree with you (Post in comments why please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WakkaWolf1

Verified Member
Water benders should be able to bend in the rain without a water source and Katara from the show did this and I think when you bend from rain, attacks should do half a heart less, moves like torrent and surge should have less knockback, when you freeze people with torrent there should be less ice, but when you use moves like water wave and waterbubble you are using a water source so that shouldn't get debuffed, in fact if you use a water source or bottle and it is raining your attacks should be .5 more stronger. I say that moves using rain bending (That should be a new sub bending for water) should have debuffs because rain isn't a full source of water if you catch my drift (Hah a water pun). So that is my suggestion and please could you guys give me CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

owlcool

Verified Member
I am a waterbender, firebender, and chi blocker from time to time. I like this. The only idiots I see is people voting this is stupid and not giving a actual reason. So on their behalf, maybe this or a similar move was posted before? Well passive too.

WakkaWolf1

Verified Member
I am a waterbender, firebender, and chi blocker from time to time. I like this. The only idiots I see is people voting this is stupid and not giving a actual reason. So on their behalf, maybe this or a similar move was posted before? Well passive too.
Thanks for voting and REPLYING unlike others.

jedk1

i like this idea, but if you can bend rain, why not go the next step and bend water from air? or if the player has been running for a while bending from their "sweat"

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
i like this idea, but if you can bend rain, why not go the next step and bend water from air? or if the player has been running for a while bending from their "sweat"
Maybe when you get down to like half hunger bars, water is around your face, and you can use a move once.

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
Venusaur is correct, we had the same dilemma with the filling-up a water bottle move. A bender would be able to do this underground, when it is raining outside. They can not target where a rain-block is or where it meets ground, because that is just one of Minecraft's coding limitations.
I love the idea, but rain is very unpredictable and unreliable to see where the player is at the time, if it is raining, biomes, etc. I hope I do not shoot the idea down completely, let me know if you think there is another way to approach this.

~Apple<3

WakkaWolf1

Verified Member
Venusaur is correct, we had the same dilemma with the filling-up a water bottle move. A bender would be able to do this underground, when it is raining outside. They can not target where a rain-block is or where it meets ground, because that is just one of Minecraft's coding limitations.
I love the idea, but rain is very unpredictable and unreliable to see where the player is at the time, if it is raining, biomes, etc. I hope I do not shoot the idea down completely, let me know if you think there is another way to approach this.

~Apple<3
Ohh I didn't think of that

Majorite

Verified Member
Due to minecraft detection and rain mechanics, this would be impossible. This suggestion is denied because of this.

Faetriax

Verified Member
Like stated above, I don't think that would be possible due to game mechanics. However, I agree with the idea and would like that in-game. I'm usually an Earthbender, but since the combos came out for Water, I switch between from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.